Hampton vs. Summertown

bulldog50

Ok. Honestly I believe Stown will win this game. But if they don't I will be glad to eat a little crow over all my smack talk. But you Hampton fans have to be willing to do the same if you lose. Don't be like the D10 fans that talk smack for a week then get swept and we never here from them again.

Ok. Honestly I believe Stown will win this game. But if they don't I will be glad to eat a little crow over all my smack talk. But you Hampton fans have to be willing to do the same if you lose. Don't be like the D10 fans that talk smack for a week then get swept and we never here from them again.

I Honestly don't think you have a horse in this race. but with that said if Hampton loses it will only be because they beat themselves. I'm telling you I have seen ALOT of b-ball and these Dogs are by far they best I have ever seen. period.

Glazed I think you should be more worried about Clay County. You shouldn't even worry about facing the Hampton Bulldogs until we actually meet. "(IF)"

Good luck to all teams in the tournament I can't wait to watch some more good ball.

Go Dogs!!! GOD Bless!!!

Edited by JPII

I am thinking about Clay Co for PC. But as long as D12 has a team in this Tournament that's not playing PC, im a fan of theirs as well. You seen alot of Bball and you say Hampton is the best. But just remember that you nor I have seen everyone play so really we are both in the dark.

I am thinking about Clay Co for PC. But as long as D12 has a team in this Tournament that's not playing PC, im a fan of theirs as well. You seen alot of Bball and you say Hampton is the best. But just remember that you nor I have seen everyone play so really we are both in the dark.

I agree sir. but i can't wait to see everyone 2morrow.

I'm gonna have to say Hampton wins this one. Every team we've went up against has had a problem trying to defend Nathaniel AND Dylan - along with Jacob and James...not to forget other key players.

I don't see Summertown having the talent that would be required to guard all 5 of our players that will be on the court. Someone is going to be left open at virtually all times, especially if Summertown plays tight on Nathaniel OR Dylan. I've been in contact with a few of the players, filling them in on what I can...

Good luck to both teams either way.

Hampton by 12+

I'm gonna have to say Hampton wins this one. Every team we've went up against has had a problem trying to defend Nathaniel AND Dylan - along with Jacob and James...not to forget other key players.

I don't see Summertown having the talent that would be required to guard all 5 of our players that will be on the court. Someone is going to be left open at virtually all times, especially if Summertown plays tight on Nathaniel OR Dylan. I've been in contact with a few of the players, filling them in on what I can...

Hampton by 12+

I AGREE

Hampton by 12+

I think you're going to be unpleasantly suprised. Stown's guards are very quick, especially Bubba Clifton and Eli Matthews. Matthews and Chard can light it up from outside and Clifton can blow by ANYBODY whenever he wants to. Their big guys aren't spectacular but they are solid and they crash the boards.