HAMPTON vs LAKE Co

uknoit2

funny to me.. before these games ever started all ppl from west tn were saying, was hampton cant even run with summertown...they are to fast and athletic for hampton,...

now that we have beat them by more than 10 points, it cant be accepted???????

and now everyone is saying, o well they might have won that one but they wont beat anybody else from down here, and we may not but the point is

the dawgs won and they deserve the credit... period!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is very well put thank you

What makes you assume Lake County will have more athletes? Hampton is as quick and athletic team as Ive seen play in many years. (outsiders point of view not from Hampton) People out west automatically assume they are more athletic than teams from the east every year. Why is that? Hampton has already played and beaten 4 VERY athletic teams ,Cosby, Cloudland , Harriman , and S-town were every bit as or more athletic than LC

I'll give Lake Co props,they are a good team ,but its nothing that Hampton hasn't seen this year. I've saw people underestimate Hampton all year, the crazy thing is,after they lose,they don't understand how it happened. Cosby or Harriman could have held their own down there as well. Cosby just missed too many free throws and Harriman lost their composure.

You again? How did your STown prediction work out?

Not so good. Im not saying LC is more talented. They may not win. But win or lose Lake Co is most definantly the more athletic team. I don't care who wins between LC and Hampton. Im just worried about the Middleton vs Perry Co game.

Not so good. Im not saying LC is more talented. They may not win. But win or lose Lake Co is most definantly the more athletic team. I don't care who wins between LC and Hampton. Im just worried about the Middleton vs Perry Co game.

I really think PC takes that game...if we play well, it could be the Hampton/PC match-up I wanted!!

And Middleton is more atheletic than Perry Co, If they were giving out prizes for agility,we,d both be in a mess.In basketball,all you have to do is score more points ,glad they do it that way. We both have a chance.

[/quo

Hampton may not be the most athletic team left but all that matters is that we put the ball in the basket more than the other team just like we have 31 other times this season. I would take our TEAM over any team left. Goooooo Dogs