HAMPTON vs LAKE Co

uknoit2

And Middleton is more atheletic than Perry Co, If they were giving out prizes for agility,we,d both be in a mess.In basketball,all you have to do is score more points ,glad they do it that way. We both have a chance.

I will have to disagree. PC is the most athletic team left. Nobody is more athletic than Tucker or Mercer, and Dill, Hill, and Rhodes are right there with them.

I will have to disagree. PC is the most athletic team left. Nobody is more athletic than Tucker or Mercer, and Dill, Hill, and Rhodes are right there with them.

Wake up Dorothy,were not in Kansas yet. You guys have a good team,but you are NOT the most atheletic team down there. Not even the top 3. The good thing for you fellers is,you don't have to be.

its funny that we are having this conversation. I think this is what gets a lot of teams beat, they try to prove that they are more athletic than a particular opponent. like someone said being more athletic doesnt win you titles teams need to realize who they are. Like I said I dont think Hampton is nearly as athletic as Lake county. the key in my opinion for hampton is not to be more athletic than LC but instead they need to outscheme and out execute them. Just my opinion I didnt see PC at all and not enough of middleton to make an analysis of this game

its funny that we are having this conversation. I think this is what gets a lot of teams beat, they try to prove that they are more athletic than a particular opponent. like someone said being more athletic doesnt win you titles teams need to realize who they are. Like I said I dont think Hampton is nearly as athletic as Lake county. the key in my opinion for hampton is not to be more athletic than LC but instead they need to outscheme and out execute them. Just my opinion I didnt see PC at all and not enough of middleton to make an analysis of this game

Agreed....I can assure you Hampton coaches are at work NOW....Not running the boys nor agility drills but perfecting the game plan