Top Returning Underclassmen in Class A

swoosh

Wondering who are some of the top returning players for next year:

At the state this week were the following:

Lake Co.: Coleman, Swift, Tyler(Mr.BB candidate), Jones, Boyd (they're loaded again)

Perry Co.: Rhodes, Tucker, Hill

Summertown: Chard

Who are some others around the state that will make an impact?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland returns 3 important sophomores. Zach Potter, Dylan McClellan, and Taylor Whitehead. Potter and McClellan have led the team in scoring in several games this year. Whitehead is explosive and Mason Carnett will be a key return as a sophomore. Johnathan Hill and Devin Whitehead will be other key returns. The Landers will be fast and furious and should be back in the boro the next 2 seasons.

Quite possible, but senior 4-year starters with Mercer's speed, talent, heart, and guts don't grow on trees.

I got to watch PC play a few times this year. I seen them in the state and 2 times against LC and I believe they will have a great shot of getting back to the state tournament next year. Also, I think it will be a lot more difficult to fill Mercer's shoes than some of the PC faithful think. From what i hear, he just took over against CA and won the game. Then he kept them in the Middleton game. He is essentially what makes PC go from what i seen. So, it will be very difficult to find someone to take that role.

Quite possible, but senior 4-year starters with Mercer's speed, talent, heart, and guts don't grow on trees.

I agree a 100 percent! Dray Mercer has the heart of a champion and you could never replace that! All we can do is hope that some of the others have learned from him and take us back to the Boro next year! Dray is one of the best student athletes i've ever been around and we all in PC are gonna miss him in all the sports he has helped us excell at!

PC should be better next year if they can find some help off the bench, Dill, Rhodes and Tucker will all be threats, along with Hills great D. Gilboy can also step it up and make them alot better!!

well unless anything has changed in tuckers mind about basketball after having such a great yr, he might not be returning next year. He has told me personally that if he gets a worthy enough football scholarship that after his senior football season he will just continue to work on football. I hope he gets the scholarship in football he wants and deserves but i just hope he stll plays roundball also. If he doesnt play then i dont see them making state without him.