MEAN JEAN RETURNS: The Top 50 Schools on Coach T!

meanjean

Greetings fans, it is I, Mean Jean, back with you after a month long retirement! And I come not to offer support for the Fairview Yellowjackets but to provide you with the most unique poll/survey/study that I have ever undertaken. In this study, during my month long sabbatical, I have kept track of the posts involving every team here on the Coach T website. The results of my study will follow, providing you with the answer of which particular school has the most interest shown in their team, via the website.

I have closely monitored and kept track of all posts concerning your teams for the past 30 days. The figures shown provide the number of views that your school racked up during my study. This is not the number of posts, but the nuber of times that the posts were accessed over the past thirty days. This provides us with a very good idea

of which schools our fellow Coach T members are most interested in reading about and also greatly gauges the amount of fan support from our online members that are here on Coach T.

Note: I did not count posts that did not specifically deal with an actual team/school. I also did not count posts such as the tragic Chad Franklin death, which was viewed by a remarkable number of Coach T members... almost 5000 at the time of this post!

So without further adieu, here are the winners of Mean Jean's first ever:

The Most Popular Schools on Coach T!

Rank-- School-- Total Views Concering this school

50. Marshall County---2007

49. Copper Basin------2050

48. Crockett County---2051

47. Gallatin----------2060

46. Cloudland---------2340

45. Loretto-----------2348

44. Grundy County-----2508

43. Kingston----------2559

42. Wayne County------2566

41. Westview----------2603

40. Alcoa-------------2604

39. Beech-------------2609

38. Centennial--------2618

37. Marion County-----2653

36. Riverdale---------2736

35. Knox Catholic-----2801

34. Greenbrier--------2844

33. Oak Ridge---------2903

32. McCallie----------2909

31. White House-------2985

30. Waverly-----------3110

29. Lawrence County---3122

28. Rockwood----------3265

27. Clinton-----------3301

26. Sweetwater--------3328

25. Page--------------3380

24. FRA---------------3388

23. Franklin----------3389

22. Coffee County-----3526

21. Brentwood---------3594

20. Anderson County---3598

19. Moore County------3892

18. Fairview----------4059

17. Lincoln County----4138

16. Forrest-----------4171

15. Macon County------4471

14. Portland----------4477

13. DCA---------------6029

12. Cumberland County-6698

11. Brentwood Acad.---6998

And now for the top ten:

10. Boyd Buchannan---7110

9. Trousdale County--7898

8. Lewis Co.---------8002

7. Warren County-----8961

6. Oliver Springs----8984

5. Collinwood--------9007

4. Lebanon-----------9873

3. Maryville---------11,627

2. Ezell Harding-----21,117

1. Smith County------23,202

It was an amazing show of support from the fans of both Ezell Harding and Smith County. I knew that Smith County fans were avid supporters of Coach T dot com but this figure was mind boggling! Over 23,000 views of Smith County related posts in the past thirty days!

Please send all correspondance to:

meanjeanfromfairview@yahoo.com

Thank you and I am proud to be back.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted by QueenBee:

Welcome back, Jean...and isn't it amazing...the number of times people come to see what is said about our Big Owls...we're either doing something right...or fanman and Twan need to get a life away from their computers...hehehehe...

You have a point Queenie...I think Twan does need a life. As for me...this is what women eventually do to you...drive you to football sites. ;):D

And the infamous MeanJean has returned. Long live the Mean guy!!

Fan(who could also use a big win Friday nite!!!)

Posted by StanTrott:

How about using your considerable powers and go "inside" and rank the users by their number of "hits" to the site?

This would be a difficult undertaking, no doubt, but one that might be worthy of another sabatical? Let me think on this Stan. And thanks to you three hearty souls for a welcome back.

Posted by orangenblack:

I knew that Smith County fans were avid supporters of Coach T dot com but this figure was mind boggling! Over 23,000 views of Smith County related posts in the past thirty days!

Smith County has tripled archrival Trousdale's number.

This is only because only a few people from Trousdale County now about Coacht.com :):):)

Posted by jacketfan1:

This is only because only a few people from Trousdale County now about Coacht.com :):):o

Then the answer would be to spread the word my friend! Go to your rooftops, to the highest hill, to the apex of Trousdale County and speak with the voice of wind on iron.. Come and see! Come and see what I have found! Come with me Coach T!

Meanjean, very nice! I maintain that your posts are some of the best on the site, and every time I see your SN I flock to it...And I am proud that the CoachT word has been spread throughout the halls of Brentwood Academy! It is popular at BA, and considering its small size a decent percentage of athletes, as well as myself (a 300-pound Tackle at heart) love to cruise the blue and white spectrum of banter known as coacht.com. So as a fellow coacht-news-spreader, keep up the good work. You make us all laugh and think!