Oz football

thekidd0086

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is the purple kittys still having football team this yr? if they do then it will be easy win for us.

Blah blah blah talk isn't anything show it on the field, or will you be on the field because judging by your grammar and spelling you may not have the grades to play this season ;)

Blah blah blah talk isn't anything show it on the field, or will you be on the field because judging by your grammar and spelling you may not have the grades to play this season ;)

we shoed it on field last yr. judging by your team you all should quit football and start basket weving. you could call yourelfs the purple kitty basket wevers.

we shoed it on field last yr. judging by your team you all should quit football and start basket weving. you could call yourelfs the purple kitty basket wevers.

Once again I don't think anyone from any team is intimidated by a bench warmer or a fan in the stands. Yes sunbright did alright last season but they had to beat Oliver springs by a last second field goal if I'm not mistaken(; a real easy win right? OS did not lose any important players they still have miller Romero Morgan bass Aliff efferson Mcbee west tinker wright Nelson reed Seiber Simpson crass, do I need to continue? I also heard something about sunbrights best d lineman is going to coalfield next year, he was the only REAL player that sunbright had on defense so how will the tigers preform on d without him? Have fun next season playing a team who has competed with teams such as cak and loudon. I doubt that sunbright could even hang with the likes of teams of their caliber. I disagree that sunbright is the best team in district 4a but in the end it all comes down to what happens on the field and how the teams perform on Friday night come fall.

Edited by downlineman

How did the scrimmage with Tyner go heard it went so so , but also heard OZ had a few boys hurt and got a few hirt in the scrimmage Morgan LB being one of them . Does anyone know what happened and how it went for real what is the extent of injuries and when will they be back.Already heard they had a running back out and now their linebacker!!

How did the scrimmage with Tyner go heard it went so so , but also heard OZ had a few boys hurt and got a few hirt in the scrimmage Morgan LB being one of them . Does anyone know what happened and how it went for real what is the extent of injuries and when will they be back.Already heard they had a running back out and now their linebacker!!

The starting tackles won't play in the spring. One had surgery and the other plays baseball. Romero had the same surgery as the tackle and Morgan broke his collarbone but all of them will be ready for the season. OS play pretty well against Tyner not so hot on the offensive side of the ball but the defense looked really good.

Edited by downlineman

• 2 weeks later...

Hey downlineman Oletiger is a freaking idiot do not respond to his post and maybe well get lucky (I doubt it) and he will go away

• 3 weeks later...