Anderson Co. Jamboree?

92Dragon

The Anderson County Jamboree is currently looking for a sponsor. We lost Orthopaedic Surgeons of Oak Ridge because Clinton and Oak Ridge didn't really want to do the Jamboree because we all got put into the same district. I totally understand, but it was Clinton's turn to host the Jamboree last year, and Coach Shattuck searched for some teams, but was unable to find any outside our district. The Jamboree was not played, and the OSOR lost interest in sponsoring the event. The Anderson County Athletic Director helped Coach Kerr initiate this event in the first place, and hated to see it go away. We are trying to have some fun and get our kids as much exposure to our program as possible, and the jamboree provides another opportunity for the Mavericks to blow off some fireworks on and off the field. The Jamboree is close to getting a sponsor now, and it will be a ton of fun for our kids, which is what it is all about. AC is not worried about playing district teams, or teams bigger or smaller than us. The wins take care of themselves when your kids are working their guts out and having fun doing it.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense taken...lol Anderson county is the name of the school.... :roflolk: AC will test themself with West high school in a game type scrimmage. Oak Ridge should have a Oak Ridge Jamboree and play Clinton that way you and 92 Dragon can tell eachother how great your football teams are :roflol: Enough allready with the love talk..... :roflol: We will have a good time letting all the kids play in the jamboree...

Id say west will mop the field with AC while it lasts :)

Oak Ridge doesn't have a $40 per year football budget built in or given to them. Every cent is from fundraising by the players selling Wildcat cards or the lift-a-thon, or revenue from the games. Don't believe me, come to a booster club meeting. No don't. Just go to the Oak Ridge football website and read the minutes from the meetings, the budget info is all there for all to see. Have at it.

OrKat thank you for clarifying this to all of the people out there outside of OR who thinks we have all of this money..The money in our program comes from the same sources as everybody elses...

No offense taken...lol Anderson county is the name of the school.... :roflolk: AC will test themself with West high school in a game type scrimmage. Oak Ridge should have a Oak Ridge Jamboree and play Clinton that way you and 92 Dragon can tell eachother how great your football teams are :roflol: Enough allready with the love talk..... :roflol: We will have a good time letting all the kids play in the jamboree...

I know how good the team was i was on! We beat you guys 34-0 the only year we played you in my 3 years at Clinton, so thats all that matters to me! :roflol:

Id say west will mop the field with AC while it lasts :)

You may be right but it will show what we got to expect if we see them in the playoffs.... Clinton and Powell knows what im talking about.... :roflolk: Cant wait to see you all cats at Home Comming this year we should have alot of fireworks for you guys and coach Blade.... :thumb:

Its AC/Wartburg and CC/Oneida. Who is clinton and Cats playing????? Maybe you all can play eachother....SS and 92D would love to chat about that :roflolk:

See space, thats one of your problems right there. You dont need to worry about who the Dragons and Cats are going to be playing. Oak Ridge will come rolling into town Sept. 30th for your homecoming...and you guys can make the short trip in your short bus over the river Oct. 29th for a little payback from last year (if you know what i mean). :thumb:

Sweet Science.. from 2006 to 2009 OR had 2 playoff games lost in the 1st rd in 2006 21 to 14 and in 2009 lost 48 to 0 in the first rd.... Great job still living on your past :thumb: AC 2006 to 2009 had 7 playoff games that alot better than the Cats... :roflolk: You all did good last year and the I see you guys getting better..

AC and Oakridge is going to be a better football game than Clinton and OR... OR and Clinto does have alot of tradition but the games just isnt that good when you no that OR is going to win....Clinton is just not that good right now.... I hope you all (OR) do good this year and win 6A... Just looks better for Anderson county. Hopefully Clinton will get a good football coach to turn that program around.

See space, thats one of your problems right there. You dont need to worry about who the Dragons and Cats are going to be playing. Oak Ridge will come rolling into town Sept. 30th for your homecoming...and you guys can make the short trip in your short bus over the river Oct. 29th for a little payback from last year (if you know what i mean). :thumb:

I hope it will be a good game.... Or we may just run the score up on you guys....

"You dont need to worry about who the Dragons and Cats are going to be playing" Why not???? You start a Forum about AC Jamboree? And u and SS talk to eachother about AC that is SAD!!!!!! :roflol: If I was u I would be worried about your coach right now....