Anderson Co. Jamboree?

92Dragon

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can understand that i guess. To them that is there super bowl so to say, to OR it is just another game, ya know 92?

I believe more teams would respect them if they would show other teams some respect. Its like its them against the World and they have something to prove kinda mindset, ya know?

:popcorneater: ...just wondering. Have you two set a date yet? lol

....HUGE! hahaha

You really like saying HUGE don't you lol...Something you need to tell us oppressed?? And what if we did set a date, are you jealous???! :roflol: Awww, the little calf would be left out :( lol Don't worry if you can beat OR and up your record to a whopping 2-7 against us, i'll take you on a date so you wont be so jealous, deal oppressed?

You really like saying HUGE don't you lol...Something you need to tell us oppressed?? And what if we did set a date, are you jealous???! :roflol: Awww, the little calf would be left out :( lol Don't worry if you can beat OR and up your record to a whopping 2-7 against us, i'll take you on a date so you wont be so jealous, deal oppressed?

No Thanks, SS! DON'T want to come between you and 92D..... Jealous? Nahhhhh AMUSED? YES!!!!!!! :roflol:

and YES, I like HUGE.....it describes OR's embarrassing LOSS to us little ole cows! lol....SUCH a SORE SPOT with you, huh? :ph34r:

...even with YOUR whopping record!!!HAHAHA

Edited by oppressed238

No Thanks, SS! DON'T want to come between you and 92D..... Jealous? Nahhhhh AMUSED? YES!!!!!!! :roflol:

and YES, I like HUGE.....it describes OR's embarrassing LOSS to us little ole cows! lol....SUCH a SORE SPOT with you, huh? :ph34r:

...even with YOUR whopping record!!!HAHAHA

OK, let me get this right oppressed...So, your actually saying AC sucks since we lost to yall? That's what it sounds like to me lol