Anderson Co. Jamboree?

92Dragon

Oak Ridge didnt want to play AC because other teams were just a little more appealing guys. Oak Ridge had a great rivalry with Dobyns-Bennett for many of those years and Clinton was their other non district game and Oak Ridge and Clinton have been playing each other since 1943. They just didnt have room for you guys on the schedule. Believe me when i say this "Oak Ridge was not scared to play AC!" But if it makes you guys sleep better at night believing that...then so be it...lol.

You crack me up 92D!......THE REASON THEY SCHEDULED CLINTON WAS CUZ IT WAS AN EASY "W"!!!!!! ....but if it makes you "sleep better at night" knowing OR "scheduled" Clinton over AC cause they just didn't have ROOM for us, YOU GO RIGHT AHEAD!!!! :roflol:

.......WOW.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oak Ridge didnt want to play AC because other teams were just a little more appealing guys. Oak Ridge had a great rivalry with Dobyns-Bennett for many of those years and Clinton was their other non district game and Oak Ridge and Clinton have been playing each other since 1943. They just didnt have room for you guys on the schedule. Believe me when i say this "Oak Ridge was not scared to play AC!" But if it makes you guys sleep better at night believing that...then so be it...lol.

Yep.....I'd say the "W" for OR vs. Clinton was MUCH more "appealing" than the possibility of another "HUGE" (...just LOVE that word) embarrassment dealt by us little ole cows!

Oh....just curious, 92D....When EXACTLY did you become OR's SPOKESPERSON? You sure do KNOW alot about what OR wants and is appealing to them? :shock:

Yep.....I'd say the "W" for OR vs. Clinton was MUCH more "appealing" than the possibility of another "HUGE" (...just LOVE that word) embarrassment dealt by us little ole cows!

Oh....just curious, 92D....When EXACTLY did you become OR's SPOKESPERSON? You sure do KNOW alot about what OR wants and is appealing to them? :shock:

Maybe im a little bit closer to the OR program than you realize oppressed. :roflol:

Edited by 92Dragon

Hey oppressed, did you know read over the numbers i put up? hello? You still haven't given me ONE good reason why we were "scared" to play yall, what was it? look at both teams records during that time, real hard..Doesn't take a genius to see who was the better team in that time span. It had nothing to do with Clinton being an easy W oppressed, it is called TRADITION> Didn't you read his post? He said OR and Clinton have been playing since 1943...Did you even read that part? We have no tradition with AC...Yall have been a school not as long as i have been alive and that is 32 years. Think before you speak guy.

Hey oppressed, did you know read over the numbers i put up? hello? You still haven't given me ONE good reason why we were "scared" to play yall, what was it? look at both teams records during that time, real hard..Doesn't take a genius to see who was the better team in that time span. It had nothing to do with Clinton being an easy W oppressed, it is called TRADITION> Didn't you read his post? He said OR and Clinton have been playing since 1943...Did you even read that part? We have no tradition with AC...Yall have been a school not as long as i have been alive and that is 32 years. Think before you speak guy.

Can i get an AMEN brotha? :D

oh space, quit falling back on the whole 5a 6a thing, there is really not a big difference in size of schools, powell has almost just as many students as oak ridge does..if you dont believe me look it up padre. I am tired of that argument and it is old. Your either good or your not...quit falling back on were the little 5a school crybaby stuff. If were that much bigger then take it up with tssaa, dont talk to me about it, i didnt classify them. obviously it isnt a big deal to them or they wouldnt have created it. FYI ,i just looked it up on wikipedia. Powell has approximately 70 less students then OR and that is counting the nerds who dont even play and girls also. So this whole OR losing to a 5a school doesnt have much substance space.

Please, 6A is the so called big dogs.... I didnt say you all were bigger just if I were oakridge I would try to drop down to 5A or 4A......lol Cause I guess you all dont really belong in 6a.... Looking forward to watching oak ridge lose the region again this year to 5A school.....

Edited by Space3

This is getting old so Sweet Science and 92Dragon go start a thread to talk about oakridge and clinton. You all love talking about AC you all start topics for us and everthing. :thumb: Hopefully you all will get more Clinton and oak ridge folks to join ya in the discussions about your OWN school..... You all are a bunch of cry babies... :roflol:

Just info Oak ridge is 20-15 last 3 seasons. AC is 28-11 last 3 seasons. oak ridge has a ton of tradition..... You all have beat us two years in a row ....good job... but who really cares about oak ridge was scared or not to play us that is just dumb to keep talking about the past. We got to play every year no matter what. I do hope you all win the 6A state... Just as I would root for clinton if they were playing for state. Lets save all this trash talk for the week or two befor the game and after...lol

Just info Oak ridge is 20-15 last 3 seasons. AC is 28-11 last 3 seasons. oak ridge has a ton of tradition..... You all have beat us two years in a row ....good job... but who really cares about oak ridge was scared or not to play us that is just dumb to keep talking about the past. We got to play every year no matter what. I do hope you all win the 6A state... Just as I would root for clinton if they were playing for state. Lets save all this trash talk for the week or two befor the game and after...lol

funny how you say dont mention the past, but you mention past 3 years constantly...isnt that the past 2? lol Teams with no tradition are the ones who dont wanna look at the past. We are afraid to play AC, but we have scheduled Maryville, the best team in the state 3 years in a row now lol...And we have scheduled teams like paducah tilghman of kentucky, dobyns bennett, riverdale, murfreesboro oakland, but we are afraid to schedule AC lol, i swear that has to be at the top of the list of the dumbest things i have ever heard, seriously.

This is getting old so Sweet Science and 92Dragon go start a thread to talk about oakridge and clinton. You all love talking about AC you all start topics for us and everthing. :thumb: Hopefully you all will get more Clinton and oak ridge folks to join ya in the discussions about your OWN school..... You all are a bunch of cry babies... :roflol:

This thread isnt just about the "Anderson County Mavericks" genius! Its about the Jamboree!!!! And until this year, Clinton and Oak Ridge have been a part of it, and you know what? nevermind....talking to you is like talking to a wall Space...lol. You only hear what you want to hear, so why do i even bother. :rolleyes:

This thread isnt just about the "Anderson County Mavericks" genius! Its about the Jamboree!!!! And until this year, Clinton and Oak Ridge have been a part of it, and you know what? nevermind....talking to you is like talking to a wall Space...lol. You only hear what you want to hear, so why do i even bother. :rolleyes:

I really wished we all could meet lol I think it would be funny to see what space3 and oppressed act like in person and look like. THey may be big studs for all i know lol...In all seriousness though it would be cool. If OR is playing a no name the week of the AC Dragons game i may come to that game and we can all meet up, so we can listen to how we are afraid to play AC all night awww heck lol

I really wished we all could meet lol I think it would be funny to see what space3 and oppressed act like in person and look like. THey may be big studs for all i know lol...In all seriousness though it would be cool. If OR is playing a no name the week of the AC Dragons game i may come to that game and we can all meet up, so we can listen to how we are afraid to play AC all night awww heck lol

BTW, i just heard OR is changing there helmet scheme, i am ticked!!! OR has had the same helmets for over 40 years, cant believe it...Somebody at OR needs to say something about this...We are known for never changing any part of our uniform, if true that is terrible to me. <_<