Anderson Co. Jamboree?

92Dragon

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well from what I have been told Wartburg has 5 or 6 starters injured right now & will not be playing in Fridays Jamboree. As if these games were not going to be tough enough with everyone healthy. Might be a long night for my Dawgs. I hope these guys will be back in time for the opener against Cumberland Gap or it may be a long year!

Well from what I have been told Wartburg has 5 or 6 starters injured right now & will not be playing in Fridays Jamboree. As if these games were not going to be tough enough with everyone healthy. Might be a long night for my Dawgs. I hope these guys will be back in time for the opener against Cumberland Gap or it may be a long year!

We are right there with ya me2. We had 4 starters to get banged up at this weekends scrimmage and im not sure if any of them will play Friday night either....I would keep em out and let them try to get better for our season opener against Halls if it were me.

We are right there with ya me2. We had 4 starters to get banged up at this weekends scrimmage and im not sure if any of them will play Friday night either....I would keep em out and let them try to get better for our season opener against Halls if it were me.

I know that hurts a lot, but a school our size the back ups probably are nowhere near as good as your back ups...most of your back ups would probably start here lol.

I guess the saying is true, "Campbell County" The place where coaches go to die. Thanks for taking the ac rejects. Do you realize you just got beat by a 1A team?

The Price twins are very good young men. Give them 3 or 4 years and they will get Campbell County turned around....just wait and see. I am not an AC fan by any means, but I wish those guys the best of luck! It looked like CC had alot more players last night than in years past.

Speaking of sayings TMC....have you ever heard the one "you have to crawl before you can walk"? Good day to you sir, I SAID GOOD DAY! :D

Edited by 92Dragon

Hey conan, the price twins are not rejects. We did not want those 2 leave. They wanted to be head coaches and thats what they got. Im not a cc fan, Im just stating a fact. Onieda is no slouch at 1a. The reason cc lost is the same reason as always. Its the Jimmies and Joes not the X's and O's.

HOOK EM' HORNS GO MAVERICKS!!!!!!!!!

That is true AC#22 but I would have expected a little more from a 5A almost 6A team. They have so many more players to pick from. AC barley steps over a 1000 students CCHS around 1400+ Oneida about 450 so the crop to pick from is much greater at CCHS but CCHS has had a lot to deal with this year in coaching and it could be they really were not playing there real team. Anyway you look at it CCHS is not good a start for the brothers but be it as you may they have to start somewhere. I am just a little upset with CCHS recently they are starting their mouth on how bad they are going to beat AC. See it everywhere I look online, have family calling and friends texting me. So from what I can tell the attitudes have not changed; that is exactly what we did when I was there bad mouthing teams like OakRidge etc. then to learn we got our buts beat during the game. Do not get me wrong it is good for CCHS but just not for the brothers.

Edited by jeopardyperil