INDEPENDENCE HS IS IN BAD SHAPE

saveindy81

Taco, since you know so much about Centennial and Franklin (and at one time Indy) then you tell me what dirty work is being done. You can't answer that because it is not going on period. Centennial players come to Franklin to get away from the LOSING and terrible coaching that has been over there since the school opened. Since this is an independence thread I will not post anymore FHS stuff but enough is enough. PROVE IT MR. TACO. The only thing we rebels are "embarrassed" about is the dust that has gotten on the helmet because it sits in one place for so long. What is it now 0-13?

As I stated before, I am a new Centennial fan. 0-13 doesnt bother me at all. I think one thing that can be stated is that eventually all schools beat Franklin. Centennial's time will come soon. How many state championships does FHS have in its 101 year history? Uh-oh...

Talk to Wayne. He can give you all the proof you need if he is in the mood to be honest. I have it from a very direct source that he admitted what he was doing to get kids to go to Franklin instead of Centennial.

You are correct in stating that Corn's family does pay for the privilege of his attendance at Ensworth when he could be attending Blackman for free. Clearly, the Elders (along with many other people) see some advantages at Ensworth. Is that somehow a problem?

No problem what so ever. As a matter of fact if mykidsdad could afford Ensworth, mykidsdad kids would be there. I thinks it's great school and worth every penny. Did I mention mykidsdad kid squats 500+, benches 300, power cleans 275 and scored a 23 on the ACT? Jus saying. :popcorneater:

No problem what so ever. As a matter of fact if mykidsdad could afford Ensworth, mykidsdad kids would be there. I thinks it's great school and worth every penny. Did I mention mykidsdad kid squats 500+, benches 300, power cleans 275 and scored a 23 on the ACT? Jus saying. :popcorneater:

Good one my kids dad, they will be calling your son soon, they are still however recruiting in east Nashville......

Now let's talk indy football, taco eubanks start a chs thread

Good one my kids dad, they will be calling your son soon, they are still however recruiting in east Nashville......

Now let's talk indy football, taco eubanks start a chs thread

Stay calm Sarah. We're just trying to help you keep your indy thread alive. If it wasnt for us non indy folks, this thread would already be dead. The last, what, 10 posts have been about other stuff. Thats a pretty sad indicator for you right there. Indy support has gone the way of the Indy talent; somewhere else. And when I tried to show you how recruiting has an impact on Indy, you didnt respond.

And I will only say this once, I am not Eubanks. As a coach, I would think he would be with the football team right now, working them out and conditioning them. Spring practice starts next week for CHS, I believe.

Indy loses to Summit within 3 years. Is that on track enough for you for this thread?

Stay calm Sarah. We're just trying to help you keep your indy thread alive. If it wasnt for us non indy folks, this thread would already be dead. The last, what, 10 posts have been about other stuff. Thats a pretty sad indicator for you right there. Indy support has gone the way of the Indy talent; somewhere else. And when I tried to show you how recruiting has an impact on Indy, you didnt respond.

And I will only say this once, I am not Eubanks. As a coach, I would think he would be with the football team right now, working them out and conditioning them. Spring practice starts next week for CHS, I believe.

Indy loses to Summit within 3 years. Is that on track enough for you for this thread?

What makes everyone think Centennial is going to be winning?

Rector shouldn't even of been allowed to come back to this district. The things he did at Ravenwood should of had him banned from WCS forever. Problem is that Dr. Looney wants Centennial to be competitive, so he can rezone students to Centennial cause no one wants to go there. I hate to tell him, Rector will lose at Centennial, just like all the other coaches have. There is not a Chaz Scales or Steele coming through the halls anytime soon.

Hold on now with this post. It's well documented and stated that I'm not a fan of Dyson , he is a horrible coach, and I asked how someone with 3 years of coaching recievers and d.b. get a head coaching gig, let alone the A.D. job

The weed issue, checked and falsely reported

The schedule, you need to log tough games early for the record indys state title run had BA and MBA

Defense was not indys problem last year it was the offense.......

I agree Dyson needs to go

The weed incident is true but will be covered up like everything else at Indy. The kids are at ALC per my son

His son doesn't go to Indy because the strongest kid there only benches 260 the Swayze kid which is sad. Who is running their weight program

His son doesn't go to Indy because the strongest kid there only benches 260 the Swayze kid which is sad. Who is running their weight program

It's sad that Indy is already running plays with their coaches in the gym which I thought was a violation but who is to say looking at the MBA situation the TSSAA wouldn't do anything. Coach Dyson you have to cheat to get a head start and you still won't win 5 games. Can anyone name the coaches on the staff because I don't see any fromn the fall when I pick my son up except Coach Gates. This guy is dedicated. He is there when Coach Dyson is doing his radio shows for the Titans. I bet that if he was the head coach they would have won. I heard he won all of his games last year as the head coach on the freshman team.

It's sad that Indy is already running plays with their coaches in the gym which I thought was a violation but who is to say looking at the MBA situation the TSSAA wouldn't do anything. Coach Dyson you have to cheat to get a head start and you still won't win 5 games. Can anyone name the coaches on the staff because I don't see any fromn the fall when I pick my son up except Coach Gates. This guy is dedicated. He is there when Coach Dyson is doing his radio shows for the Titans. I bet that if he was the head coach they would have won. I heard he won all of his games last year as the head coach on the freshman team.

The freshmen team lost everygame pretty much the past 2 years...and the swayze kid benches 290 and steele benches 260 and there are a handfull at 225ish. Coach Dyson is a good head coach and the 9 returning starters on defense will be stout. I believe Indy will surprise some people but they have a tough week 0 vs Blackmen. We'll learn alot about them then. saveindy81...what are you talking about? Coach Gates? :roflol: Does everyone think indy will be down this year? I feel alone on this one but I think they'll be pretty good. Palin your the only one that really sounds inteligent on here.

The freshmen team lost everygame pretty much the past 2 years...and the swayze kid benches 290 and steele benches 260 and there are a handfull at 225ish. Coach Dyson is a good head coach and the 9 returning starters on defense will be stout. I believe Indy will surprise some people but they have a tough week 0 vs Blackmen. We'll learn alot about them then. saveindy81...what are you talking about? Coach Gates? :roflol: Does everyone think indy will be down this year? I feel alone on this one but I think they'll be pretty good. Palin your the only one that really sounds inteligent on here.

You say that "The freshmen team lost everygame pretty much the past 2 years" and yet you go on to say "I think they'll be pretty good." You do realize your freshman program is the feeder for varsity, right?

• Upvote 1

Oh, the contradiction. You say Dyson is a good coach and Palin is the only intelligent poster on this subject. If you haven't noticed, the governor doesn't think Dyson is capable of coaching a girls peewee team.

• Upvote 1