INDEPENDENCE HS IS IN BAD SHAPE

saveindy81

Believe me Taco this is no Franklin tactics. You may be the one eating crow. Lets say that you and me make a little bet. Franklin wins more games then Centennial and FHS beats Centennial. Are you up for it?

You make my stomach hurt. I do not know why I even mess with you.

I'm not sure why you mess with me either. You look foolish every time you do. My laughing at you makes my stomach feel pretty good. And you show multiple weaknesses that are perfect example to the CHS folks as to how and why they will beat FHS soon. Thank you for all of that.

Have you read my posts or do you simply see that I have posted something so you are driven to autmatically respond without trying to comprehend?

I've said that CHS will beat FHS within two seasons. The gauntlet has already been thrown down. You are late in your challenge and childish in your false bravado.

I have never called anyone ignorant or called anyone children. That was Taco. Yes, we have never beaten Franklin and I KNOW this to. I do hear things. It was one of your rebels that called out our coach on what he heard so I called out your coach on what I have heard. I do find it funny that you copyed all of my post except for the part about the horses. Did I hit a little to close to the truth about what I heard?

You are right, that was taco. I read it wrong and I apologize. I thought your post was another one of taco's and my post was directed at him. And no I didn't include the part about the horses because I found it irrelevant, dumb, and without any basis to be honest.

You are right, that was taco. I read it wrong and I apologize. I thought your post was another one of taco's and my post was directed at him. And no I didn't include the part about the horses because I found it irrelevant, dumb, and without any basis to be honest.

Another shout out to Taco! Man, I can feel the love.

You franklin boys are a sensitive little bunch and sure easy to rattle. You reveal your own weakness. Genuine confidence isnt so easily shaken. Lack of confidence usually comes from an awareness of lack of ability.

CHS beats FHS within 2 seasons.

Another shout out to Taco! Man, I can feel the love.

You franklin boys are a sensitive little bunch and sure easy to rattle. You reveal your own weakness. Genuine confidence isnt so easily shaken. Lack of confidence usually comes from an awareness of lack of ability.

CHS beats FHS within 2 seasons.

Don't flatter yourself. I find it very amusing how you take this forum on coachT so serious and how you love to use little quotes you find on the internet. I reveal my own weakness? Really? It's a message board about high school sports, not a presidential debate. Lack of ability? Honestly I don't really care what anyone thinks about my "ability" to make good posts on coachT. I'm glad you enjoy it though! Hopefully my confidence isn't shaken so easily next time!

Don't flatter yourself. I find it very amusing how you take this forum on coachT so serious and how you love to use little quotes you find on the internet. I reveal my own weakness? Really? It's a message board about high school sports, not a presidential debate. Lack of ability? Honestly I don't really care what anyone thinks about my "ability" to make good posts on coachT. I'm glad you enjoy it though! Hopefully my confidence isn't shaken so easily next time!

Wow. Thanks for proving my point. Sensitive little guy, arent you? And the ability I was referring to isnt your posting ability (although it is lacking as well) I was talking about FHS being aware of their lack of ability being the cause of the lack of confidence, ergo, all the negative posts about CHS. I can smell the fear every time I drive by FHS.

Wow. Thanks for proving my point. Sensitive little guy, arent you? And the ability I was referring to isnt your posting ability (although it is lacking as well) I was talking about FHS being aware of their lack of ability being the cause of the lack of confidence, ergo, all the negative posts about CHS. I can smell the fear every time I drive by FHS.

Let's quit the bickering among everyone and get back to the topic. Didn't Independence scrimmage someone last night? How'd that go...or how bad did they lose?

Let's quit the bickering among everyone and get back to the topic. Didn't Independence scrimmage someone last night? How'd that go...or how bad did they lose?

i so - so so - so agree lets stick to the topic !!!

taco, you must be a little man, b/c you always call people little...

if you wanna talk CHS ball go ahead - but this is for INDY

i so - so so - so agree lets stick to the topic !!!

taco, you must be a little man, b/c you always call people little...

if you wanna talk CHS ball go ahead - but this is for INDY

Little of heart, little of spirit, little of courage, little of intelligence, etc. is what I am referring to, not physical stature. The ignorance of the masses is quite entertaining.

If it wasnt for all the non indy posting in this thread, it would already be on to the second page. Its indy, for goodness sake. There is no football going on there any more. Thats why no one is talking about it. I just hope they put 10 other guys in uniform so the one guy who is a legitimate football player gets a chance to kick some more.

Summit beats indy in 3 years...or less.

futbo120, I went over to Spring Hill and watched the first 4 series of the scrimmage; Spring Hill had the size advantage but Indy was able to move the ball by scoring 3 touchdowns on its first 4 series. Spring Hill had no first downs but completed a seam route for a touchdown on its 4th series. It is always hard to tell in a spring scrimmage but I liked the way the Indy's defense ran to the ball.

jackd

futbo120, I went over to Spring Hill and watched the first 4 series of the scrimmage; Spring Hill had the size advantage but Indy was able to move the ball by scoring 3 touchdowns on its first 4 series. Spring Hill had no first downs but completed a seam route for a touchdown on its 4th series. It is always hard to tell in a spring scrimmage but I liked the way the Indy's defense ran to the ball.

jackd

Yeah, cause walking to the ball last year really hurt them. Espically in tight games. :popcorneater:

Sounds like Indy had a good spring :thumb:

Or Spring Hill is going to be horrible this year....regardless last year grassland middle would have rushed for 200 yards versus the indy D so its good to hear they are improved .......

Surprised by Coach JD statement Indy was undersized ,compared to SHHS....Beech was unsersized on its title run few years back, but they were fast, could score at ease but most importantly well coached, something Dyson lacks