MBA Head Coaching Search

howdoitknow

You need to look at Danny Francescon. He would be an excellent Hire for MBA

Given the historically warm relationship between Father Ryan and MBA, that may be a stretch.

Coach K would have looked good in Carolina Blue before Roy Williams accepted the position.

I'm not sure Zig Ziglar could make either of those sales.

Edited by Florabama

A really good football coach could find a much better job than MBA.

How many better jobs in TN football are there? MBA is one of the top programs and has one of the best facilites in the state. What programs have it better? I know there could possibly be a few; however, MBA is one of the best programs in the land. Have you seen there facilities? They have many good men who work diligently for this school and want to do what is right.

Please advise.

Thanks.

Edited by hoosierdad

A really good football coach could find a much better job than MBA.

Since you are apparently from Williamson County, I assume you must be referring to someplace in Williamson County, like maybe BA. But, wait a minute, didn't MBA beat BA for the state title when Rutledge was coach and again under McGugin? Or maybe you are thinking of one of those large new public schools you have out there, like Ravenwood. But they got beat in football last year by D-II small school FRA ---coached by MBA alum David Pack. So, maybe the job you are thinking of is not in that high dollar county after all. Could you enlighten us as to where that "much better" job might be.

Since you are apparently from Williamson County, I assume you must be referring to someplace in Williamson County, like maybe BA. But, wait a minute, didn't MBA beat BA for the state title when Rutledge was coach and again under McGugin? Or maybe you are thinking of one of those large new public schools you have out there, like Ravenwood. But they got beat in football last year by D-II small school FRA ---coached by MBA alum David Pack. So, maybe the job you are thinking of is not in that high dollar county after all. Could you enlighten us as to where that "much better" job might be.

BuckLateral, I like it when you post. However; (please stop me from using this) I said the same thing. What job are they talking about? Glad to see you are still around. The word around Chatt City was you left the program. I hope that is not true. I really appreciate you pontificating about TN sports. Will you be eating fish this Friday?

Keep us posted and keep it coming....