MBA Head Coaching Search

howdoitknow

The Big Red are in search of a new head football coach. I will begin by saying that this is an elite job. Those that apply for this one are going to be "big time" names for sure.

My Short List of Possibilities

Gary Rankin

Ron Aydelott

Scott Blade

Phillip Shadowens

Maurice Fitzgerald

Fitzgerald has 0 chance

The Big Red are in search of a new head football coach. I will begin by saying that this is an elite job. Those that apply for this one are going to be "big time" names for sure.

My Short List of Possibilities

Gary Rankin

Ron Aydelott

Scott Blade

Phillip Shadowens

Maurice Fitzgerald

Given some of the remarks Aydelott made when he was at Antioch during the time of the split, I don't think he'd be a very likely candidate.

Edited by KWoodroof

"Directory assistance how may I help you" ?

Yes - I need the number for a David Pack located at 4700 Franklin Road, please.

None of the coaches listed at the start of this thread have a snowball's chance for this job. This job needs a mender and a rebuilder. Plus, any coach is going to want to see what penalties are coming down the pike if any.

Pack and Martin are interesting names, and MBA has taken a chance on some pretty young coaches (i.e., Martin). Depending on what he's doing now, Tom Moore might also be a name to consider.

I believe Tom Moore would be an excellent choice. He did an outstanding job at Brentwood Academy and I believe would do an outstanding job for MBA.

I believe Tom Moore would be an excellent choice. He did an outstanding job at Brentwood Academy and I believe would do an outstanding job for MBA.

Tom has sold out of his interests in the Smoothies Kings in Nashville, and understand he applied for and wanted the McCallie job earlier this year. He's an alum, and has stayed active in the coaching ranks at FRA. He would be my first call.

Tom has sold out of his interests in the Smoothies Kings in Nashville, and understand he applied for and wanted the McCallie job earlier this year. He's an alum, and has stayed active in the coaching ranks at FRA. He would be my first call.

Tom would have done an excellent job at McCallie had he been the coach. McCallie has been on the decline the last few years ever since Coach Potter left to go to Brentwood Academy.

Tom would have done an excellent job at McCallie had he been the coach. McCallie has been on the decline the last few years ever since Coach Potter left to go to Brentwood Academy.

This is a no-brainer.....David Pack, please come clean up this mess.

Signed,

FRA better get the checkbook ready.