Lewis County Panthers!

Lewis should win their district this year. What everyone is forgetting is Lewis 2 years ago played Columbia to a 7-7 tie with the starters, which columbia went on to win the 5A state title.With these two beast back don't see PC being able to hang. If Lewis has any kind of line....the are going to be hard to handle. 2 years ago they had those two, in fact had a very good team, but for whatever reason HC blew up its offensive backfield and then the first game of the season lost Graham. HC changed the starting O backfield, had a experienced QB and decided to make a running back out of him and put in an inexperienced QB and played the toughest schedule they have played. With these two back.....better lookout. PC just can't match up man to man. There only weakness I see with Lewis is its secondary. Getting beat by Lewis county this year won't be anything to put your head down. PC a lost to lewis won't count for anything in the long run. Just hope you come out of it without injuries. If Lewis can avoid any major injuries they should make agood run this year.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis should win their district this year. What everyone is forgetting is Lewis 2 years ago played Columbia to a 7-7 tie with the starters, which columbia went on to win the 5A state title.With these two beast back don't see PC being able to hang. If Lewis has any kind of line....the are going to be hard to handle. 2 years ago they had those two, in fact had a very good team, but for whatever reason HC blew up its offensive backfield and then the first game of the season lost Graham. HC changed the starting O backfield, had a experienced QB and decided to make a running back out of him and put in an inexperienced QB and played the toughest schedule they have played. With these two back.....better lookout. PC just can't match up man to man. There only weakness I see with Lewis is its secondary. Getting beat by Lewis county this year won't be anything to put your head down. PC a lost to lewis won't count for anything in the long run. Just hope you come out of it without injuries. If Lewis can avoid any major injuries they should make agood run this year.

Might ought to lay off the OJ a little. To much to early in the morning causes hallucinations. :ph34r:

Good News Panther fans PC looked like crap tonight . LC coaches got to check us out tonight seen Coach Pace , coach Sharp, Benji, and few other guys. I hate that we looked like crap I dont know if it was our center or are QB but our PC footballs looked slippery. Coaches bout had me hot a few times when we were sucking ...... I will let all of you know I am a competor and I love my PC boys feel like I raised most of them and I have had their back from day one. If we play like we played tonight the blind school beats us by 3 tds and the Panthers would run the score up on bad. Hopefully next week at Forrest we look better. What ever scouting you guys done tonight didnt amout to a hill of beans. See you guys next week leave Benji at home though.Haha Benji just kidding you know your my boy but we jsut going to have to see it the 26th talk is cheap! Both sides been doing a lot of it!:thumb:

i agree with you and benji. everyones talking smack b/c they want there team to win, and we all know it doesnt matter what we say, its how its played. Its just fun for us to piss ppl off and and get under someones skin. what makes it real fun is when i know you greg but you dont know me for anyone?????? lol

Might ought to lay off the OJ a little. To much to early in the morning causes hallucinations. :ph34r:

I think you forget, that same year LC was one of only, like two teams to hold Giles to less than 30 points in a game. Giles usually had 40 pts by the end of the first quarter that year. Giles has lost alot and LC has completely caught up with them strength wise. I don't think it's totally unthinkable for LC to take the district this year. I just hope LC doesn't let this slip up on PC's part make us start to take them lightly. Everyone has a bad night at some point or another, and PC just got theirs out of the way early. You can't play to suit your competition. You have to play to your potential.

i agree with you and benji. everyones talking smack b/c they want there team to win, and we all know it doesnt matter what we say, its how its played. Its just fun for us to piss ppl off and and get under someones skin. what makes it real fun is when i know you greg but you dont know me for anyone?????? lol

Well come on out from behind the screen and say hi at Forrest.

LC Guys just curious how my son is doing ? he is the new kid from Texas {Cody Clark} I am in afghanistan and wish I could be there to see LC beat up on PC I have read alot of the Blog sounds like it is getting ready to go. Wish I was There . Please Keep up the Post as this is the only way for me to Follow it because My Wife barely now the difference between Offense and Defense Lol Gotta Love HER

I think you forget, that same year LC was one of only, like two teams to hold Giles to less than 30 points in a game. Giles usually had 40 pts by the end of the first quarter that year. Giles has lost alot and LC has completely caught up with them strength wise. I don't think it's totally unthinkable for LC to take the district this year. I just hope LC doesn't let this slip up on PC's part make us start to take them lightly. Everyone has a bad night at some point or another, and PC just got theirs out of the way early. You can't play to suit your competition. You have to play to your potential.

You don't think the weather might have helped out LC that night against Giles Co...Not saying you won't win the district but I've seen the reference about LC holding them to less than 40 points on here a few times now. I travel to lots of area games and happened to be there that night. Deffinately not football playing weather.

LC Guys just curious how my son is doing ? he is the new kid from Texas {Cody Clark} I am in afghanistan and wish I could be there to see LC beat up on PC I have read alot of the Blog sounds like it is getting ready to go. Wish I was There . Please Keep up the Post as this is the only way for me to Follow it because My Wife barely now the difference between Offense and Defense Lol Gotta Love HER

If you are in Afghanistan with the military I would like to say thank you for your service, even though you let your son go to LC instead of PC....LOL

You don't think the weather might have helped out LC that night against Giles Co...Not saying you won't win the district but I've seen the reference about LC holding them to less than 40 points on here a few times now. I travel to lots of area games and happened to be there that night. Deffinately not football playing weather.

I reject your reality and substitute my own. Na I'm only kidding, the weather was definately a factor. But both teams had to play in it, It isn't like it only affected Giles. You really just don't want to give LC any kind of credit at all do you? lol Wellllll, your days are numbered...:hungry:

lewis co. always plays giles co tuff! just look back at history they have beat us and we have beat them plenty