Lewis County Panthers!

LC Guys just curious how my son is doing ? he is the new kid from Texas {Cody Clark} I am in afghanistan and wish I could be there to see LC beat up on PC I have read alot of the Blog sounds like it is getting ready to go. Wish I was There . Please Keep up the Post as this is the only way for me to Follow it because My Wife barely now the difference between Offense and Defense Lol Gotta Love HER

just wanted to let you know that you son is doing very well. he should get alot of playing time this year.all of the panther fans are sure glad yall moved here!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reject your reality and substitute my own. Na I'm only kidding, the weather was definately a factor. But both teams had to play in it, It isn't like it only affected Giles. You really just don't want to give LC any kind of credit at all do you? lol Wellllll, your days are numbered...:hungry:

I've only posted on here a few times but never have I posted anything negative toward LC. I give you guys a ton of credit. I'm just saying the bad weather helped hold them to under 40. I really have no idea if they would have scored any more in sunshine but the rain kills a passing game.

LC Guys just curious how my son is doing ? he is the new kid from Texas {Cody Clark} I am in afghanistan and wish I could be there to see LC beat up on PC I have read alot of the Blog sounds like it is getting ready to go. Wish I was There . Please Keep up the Post as this is the only way for me to Follow it because My Wife barely now the difference between Offense and Defense Lol Gotta Love HER

THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU AND YOUR BUDS' ARE DOING OVER THERE,SO THAT WE MAY INDULGE IN "TRIVIAL" THINGS LIKE POSTING OUR OPINIONS AT OUR FREE WILL ON THESE BOARDS.GOD BLESS YOU AND EVERYONE YOU HOLD DEAR,AT HOME AND ABROAD,WE OWE ALL OUR FREEDOMS,LARGE AND SMALL TO OUR FIGHTING MEN WHO PRESERVE THEM.THANKS AGAIN,AND MAY YOU SIT BESIDE YOUR WIFE AND SEE YOUR SON PLAY IN PERSON VERY SOON.

THANKS FOR ALL THAT YOU AND YOUR BUDS' ARE DOING OVER THERE,SO THAT WE MAY INDULGE IN "TRIVIAL" THINGS LIKE POSTING OUR OPINIONS AT OUR FREE WILL ON THESE BOARDS.GOD BLESS YOU AND EVERYONE YOU HOLD DEAR,AT HOME AND ABROAD,WE OWE ALL OUR FREEDOMS,LARGE AND SMALL TO OUR FIGHTING MEN WHO PRESERVE THEM.THANKS AGAIN,AND MAY YOU SIT BESIDE YOUR WIFE AND SEE YOUR SON PLAY IN PERSON VERY SOON.

Thank You for the Kind Word Now " GO PANTHERS"

I'm really trying to decide if I should even go anymore. I mean, we really just don't have a prayer. We will be lucky to make it off the bus without someone getting hurt.:rolleyes:

Look deep inside your heart and maybe you'll find enough strength. It will be ok starting 0-1 aint that bad you will live.

Look deep inside your heart and maybe you'll find enough strength. It will be ok starting 0-1 aint that bad you will live.

is it true that perry county already one the state championship this year? it sure sounds like it! congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by alltime