Lewis County Panthers!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask your coach...

First of all your game doesn't even matter, We are 1-1 in the district and are getting better every game. So, why would Coach Sharp give a crap about ya'll cheating your way through the season. Your record has nothing to do with anyone over here and frankly we can't wait until next season. This year's game is over with and we won't see ya'll for another year. I talked my trash and we got beat, I classfully and tastefully got on the following day to congratulate you all. Why go off and look STUPID, yet again by trying to stain someone's good name. IF you're cheating, I doubt Coach Sharp is the only one who noticed, and I would imagine someone who you will be playing soon would care alot more than he. IF you're not cheating, then where would the accusations arise from? I'm still unclear on what the issue is, but you shouldn't run your mouth about a man that you obviously do not know.

Hard to tell if LC is getting better. They don't get a real test till they hit Marshall and Giles. This district is really down. Can see LC finishing 6-4 without much effort. Hickman, East, Springhill, Page and Creekwood should be the wins. If they can steal on from Either Marshall or Giles would give them a 7 win. Who is LC QB backup? He should be able to get some playing time in this next 4 games. Hard to judge based on this past Friday.....after all Loretto score over 40 on Summit.

First of all your game doesn't even matter, We are 1-1 in the district and are getting better every game. So, why would Coach Sharp give a crap about ya'll cheating your way through the season. Your record has nothing to do with anyone over here and frankly we can't wait until next season. This year's game is over with and we won't see ya'll for another year. I talked my trash and we got beat, I classfully and tastefully got on the following day to congratulate you all. Why go off and look STUPID, yet again by trying to stain someone's good name. IF you're cheating, I doubt Coach Sharp is the only one who noticed, and I would imagine someone who you will be playing soon would care alot more than he. IF you're not cheating, then where would the accusations arise from? I'm still unclear on what the issue is, but you shouldn't run your mouth about a man that you obviously do not know.

I'm not going to discuss this on here anymore, but let me make one thing perfectly clear: We are NOT cheating. The players in question are legit, I know for a fact because they live right down the road from me. As far as trying to stain someone's good name, it's not PC folks who are doing that. Enough said! I'm done with the subject.

Summit fan here....kudos to the coach for acting with class and taking a knee at the end of the game when he had a chance to pad the score. And though I am new here, I would imagine it is taboo to specifically call a player out. So I will just say to the young man who gave a blatant late-hit cheap shot to our QB at the end of the first half, that was the complete opposite of class. It also wasn't the first time he took liberties in the game. I saw one other late hit that was not called as well as an attempted trip of a would be tackler on a TD run. So to future opponents of LC, keep your head on a swivel when the player with the unlucky number comes calling.

Two late hits in the first half of the Summit game by the same player. These acts were some of the worst sportsmanship that I have ever seen at any level of play. The Lewis County Coach allowed these hits. One has to wonder if they were encouraged. Terrible Sportsmanship by the Lewis County team.

Summit fan here....kudos to the coach for acting with class and taking a knee at the end of the game when he had a chance to pad the score. And though I am new here, I would imagine it is taboo to specifically call a player out. So I will just say to the young man who gave a blatant late-hit cheap shot to our QB at the end of the first half, that was the complete opposite of class. It also wasn't the first time he took liberties in the game. I saw one other late hit that was not called as well as an attempted trip of a would be tackler on a TD run. So to future opponents of LC, keep your head on a swivel when the player with the unlucky number comes calling.

#13? I sure hate to call bbs and yourself a liar, BUT I know that young man very well, and he is nothing but class and hard work.I was at the game, and I've watched the film a couple times, and didn't see any kind of poor sportsmanship. All I saw was a JV team getting the crap kicked out of them by an improving LC team. Don't be so sore, just because our guys had a few good shots, it's called football. If you don't want the kids to get hit, then take them out of the game, and give them a set of pom-poms. It's not like they don't have equal opportunity to line up and hit us as well. Summit is going to be atop the 6A rankings in a few years.

#13? I sure hate to call bbs and yourself a liar, BUT I know that young man very well, and he is nothing but class and hard work.I was at the game, and I've watched the film a couple times, and didn't see any kind of poor sportsmanship. All I saw was a JV team getting the crap kicked out of them by an improving LC team. Don't be so sore, just because our guys had a few good shots, it's called football. If you don't want the kids to get hit, then take them out of the game, and give them a set of pom-poms. It's not like they don't have equal opportunity to line up and hit us as well. Summit is going to be atop the 6A rankings in a few years.

I don't mind calling bs on you. Check your film again. LC was flagged 15 yards for a personal foul. The foul was an extremely late hit on our QB. Surely your film shows that. And look again on either the first or second TD run. There was an obvious attempted trip by your player. If it wasn't 13 on either of those I apologize. But it was someone wearing your jersey. And he was the talk of our fans for the way he was conducting himself. Your snide pom pom remark is low class as well. Our freshmen and sophomores are well aware of the difficult task of playing upperclassmen all year. We didn't have a choice as Indy kept our Junior and Seniors. And we had to jump right in playing varsity b/c of the scheduling cycle. Otherwise we would have had to wait two years and play just JV. It will make us better and we don't mind good shots...had a few ourselves as your film shows. Must have been embarrassing getting blown up by a JV'er. But what we do mind is poor sportsmanship. LC had plenty of that.

I don't mind calling bs on you. Check your film again. LC was flagged 15 yards for a personal foul. The foul was an extremely late hit on our QB. Surely your film shows that. And look again on either the first or second TD run. There was an obvious attempted trip by your player. If it wasn't 13 on either of those I apologize. But it was someone wearing your jersey. And he was the talk of our fans for the way he was conducting himself. Your snide pom pom remark is low class as well. Our freshmen and sophomores are well aware of the difficult task of playing upperclassmen all year. We didn't have a choice as Indy kept our Junior and Seniors. And we had to jump right in playing varsity b/c of the scheduling cycle. Otherwise we would have had to wait two years and play just JV. It will make us better and we don't mind good shots...had a few ourselves as your film shows. Must have been embarrassing getting blown up by a JV'er. But what we do mind is poor sportsmanship. LC had plenty of that.

First thing I would like to say is whoever decided for Summitt to play varsity with 9th and 10th graders should never have a voice in athletics again. I have watched the film and found that Lewis County did have a late hit before half-time that was properly flagged. Another player walked by a player and pointed and it was out of character for Lewis County. I'm sure all this has been addressed. Now I also noticed a helmet to helmet hit by a Summitt player and he was not ejected. Also late hit by Summitt player on a player down. I don't see Lewis County fans getting on anyone from Summitt. Let's stop trash talking and move on.

First thing I would like to say is whoever decided for Summitt to play varsity with 9th and 10th graders should never have a voice in athletics again. I have watched the film and found that Lewis County did have a late hit before half-time that was properly flagged. Another player walked by a player and pointed and it was out of character for Lewis County. I'm sure all this has been addressed. Now I also noticed a helmet to helmet hit by a Summitt player and he was not ejected. Also late hit by Summitt player on a player down. I don't see Lewis County fans getting on anyone from Summitt. Let's stop trash talking and move on.

Nicely said.

Thats how they roll in Hole in the Wall......... Im not suprised.......