The Pirates from South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

Dad burnit, Old Pirate was rite proud of the fan support @ SP today. Them bat toteing youngons got that Merry-Go-Round going early and never looked back. CONGRATS to the Pirates on the big win and a trip to the State Tourney! :thumb:

yea the boys in the orange and black sure took the fight to the visiters from jackson tennessee.they have been making a habit of that this entire year pretty much.the best team we have had since Macho Green Brandon Price and John Bonner just to name a few had that State Championship team a few years back.their are a couple of good teams in 1A yet but we have as good a chance as anybody to win it all again.a 3rd Championship Trophy in the ole show case would surely look good.A buddy of mine from Jasper is always telling me how must better they have always been in Baseball.....Well i asked him .....HOW MANY State Championships have yal won????? NONE I SAY.....NUF SAID.....go pirates

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea the boys in the orange and black sure took the fight to the visiters from jackson tennessee.they have been making a habit of that this entire year pretty much.the best team we have had since Macho Green Brandon Price and John Bonner just to name a few had that State Championship team a few years back.their are a couple of good teams in 1A yet but we have as good a chance as anybody to win it all again.a 3rd Championship Trophy in the ole show case would surely look good.A buddy of mine from Jasper is always telling me how must better they have always been in Baseball.....Well i asked him .....HOW MANY State Championships have yal won????? NONE I SAY.....NUF SAID.....go pirates

Old Pirate says them fellers from Jasvegas is aways kinda like the runt in a litter, theys always been dependable on the hind ####! :roflol: Oops, well ain't nothing folkes don't knows about when it comes to runts....

The Pirates appear solid but that bat toteing stuff is a strange thing sometimes. Now as for Jasper having a better baseball program, figure that has been the truth. BUT, if not for a whole heap of fense jumpers a few years ago they would have been mediocre at best. Folkes was a talking about the 1 player that just finished his Jasper career but missed out on 2 State Futeball Championships and a chance to be still playing. OP says the best way to describe that is........A feller standing around looks at a place and the grass looks so green...then he jumps the fence and finds that it ain't so...... green and a sewer line flows nearby! :popcorneater:

Leastways Good Luck to the Pirates in there quest for ANOTHER State Championship! :thumb:

46,when were you a Pirate & did you do that bat toteing stuff?

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Congrats to the Pirates

wingman, Old Pirate was a wondering if yous actually seen the Pirates play? Them bat toteing youngons can play. Dad burnit, OP is bout ready to put the ole jock on and watch them youngons over in that Boro. Figure OP could use a trip toward Nashvegas.... :roflol:

The Pirates landed in the half of the bracket with Decatur County Riverside so they need to keep up what they been doing. Those guys are looking for their 3rd title game in 3 years.

Dad burnit youngon, Old Pirate got plum lonely over heres with nobody to speak of here on this here bat toteing board. OP was a wondering ifin yours Great Grand Pappy went and told yous OP was looking for helps over here? :popcorneater:

Dad burnit youngon, Old Pirate got plum lonely over heres with nobody to speak of here on this here bat toteing board. OP was a wondering ifin yours Great Grand Pappy went and told yous OP was looking for helps over here? :popcorneater:

The Pirates got to 35-2 quietly so I didn't want to start any noise. Maybe nobody will notice them slip into town on Tuesday. :thumb:

wingman, Old Pirate was a wondering if yous actually seen the Pirates play? Them bat toteing youngons can play. Dad burnit, OP is bout ready to put the ole jock on and watch them youngons over in that Boro. Figure OP could use a trip toward Nashvegas.... :roflol:

Hope to make it to the games in the Boro.

dude what the heck is your problem. use english please. sound like a three year old wanna be gangster.

dude what the heck is your problem. use english please. sound like a three year old wanna be gangster.

Your first post was adequate. However, anthropology isn't your strong suite obviously. :roflol: The above dialect is more like the Battle Creek or Gordneck dialect of "hill billy." :thumb:

The Pirates got to 35-2 quietly so I didn't want to start any noise. Maybe nobody will notice them slip into town on Tuesday. :thumb:

Brother, with a record like that, quiet is like a bull in a China shop, believe me the other teams have or better have taken notice. The thing I like to see when teams reach this level is respect for each other and not a bunch of loud mouth would be prognosticators and South Pitt supporters have shown a lot of class as everyone has so far, confidence is one thing but loud mouths are another and you can bet there will be a few on here before this thing is done.