What about Cascade?

Coach Parker has been blessed with a lot of talent over the past six years and has a long string of Region Championship's ( or Co-championships). He has a three year starter and I'd assume preseason all state player at QB along with about twenty seniors who have had significant playing time for the past two years. Is this his year for the Gold Ball?

Have you disappeared? Did you post this for its shock value? Man, just when you think you know somebody. :wacko:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you disappeared? Did you post this for its shock value? Man, just when you think you know somebody. :wacko:

Hey "LOVE THOSE ROCKETS".Here's a little F.Y.I. for ya...I hear those champion seniors are ready to put the flame out on those "lady rockets". Even more ready cause it'll be senior night. :hungry:

Does anyone know the schedule for this season??? this is what I have so far

Aug 19 @ Mt. Pleasant

Aug 26

Sep 02 @ Middle Tennessee Christian

Sep 09

Sep 16

Sep 23

Sep 30

Oct 07

Oct 14

Oct 21 Forrest

Oct 28

Your joking. Cascade only has 3 games and they will not even play Grider this year? What kind of mess is this? You should have that coach call Grider to see if we can play again because someone told me the other day at the foodland that Grider still only had 9 games.

Best of luck to Cascade. Why didn't they renew the series with South Pitt? It was a fun game the past two years. Also to answe a previous question. NO, Cascade will not get within one round of the goldball much less win it.

grider should not have beat them so bad so they droped sp like a lot of teams do. Or i guess you can say they are chicken

• 2 weeks later...

Smack talk from South Pity. Now that's something new on here.....lol

I see your still a Free agent!!. I was hoping someone would take you in so I would not have to see you this year. We got a strong group of seniors coming back this year. Im excited to see some football. I just hope all the drunks stay home this year but if not Mr E will cut them off before they get going.