Farragut vs Soddy Daisy

FARRAGUTADGRAD

What is the extent of his shoulder injury?

Anyone wanna take a bet pfiefer starts first game of the state tourny? I bet a million on it he does. The kid is a freak. As for his shoulder i am going to bet it is fine and come tuesday Soddy Daisy will get all they want.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy Daisy has an excellent baseball team as does Farragut. Taylor will probably pitch for Farragut. I think it will be a close game and be decided by 1 or 2 runs. All 8 teams are capable of winning state. The team that gets hot will be the winner.

I predict either Mt Juliet, Collierville or Columbia if Pfeifer doesn't pitch. You need 3 good starters to go all the way.

I have not seen the bracket for the tournament. Is Maryville in the same bracket as SD and Farragut? If anyone has the breakdown, could you post it? I think Maryville would have to be the favorite to win state this year.

I can appreciate your zeal for your team, but can you explain further why you think they are the favorite? I think there are seven other teams that would be very interested to hear your case. I have seen all of the other teams first hand, other than Soddy Daisy this year, and I have to say there is really no clear cut favorite. All very good ball teams there this year.

Edited by Wildcat13