AA State Tourny Thread

TriplesAlley

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, our four runs were off homeruns that you can tell yourself were routine pop flys if that makes you feel better. We also left bases loaded twice and runners on almost every inning. Center fielder made a great catch to save two runs one inning. YOU got four of your seven runs off errors, not hitting. Your lineup definitely does not match up to Lexington's and I don't think it does to Lipscomb's. And again, I am not saying it is weak, it just isn't as good as the other two from what I saw. You may very well win state and score 20 runs a game but I didn't see it. There is no doubt you are a very good team and can beat anybody. BUT so are Lexington and Lipscomb.

Dude the number two hitter went 4 for 4 with a rbi, the #4 hitter went 3 for 4 with 3rbi and the # 9 hitter had a rbi single. So not sure what you are talking about 4 runs on errors. The other point you make is totally true, Camden left all them runners on base so I would think YOU are the week hitting team!!!!!!! Period. Spring Hill may not go all the way or they may do well, the bottom line is they are in the state playoffs and Camden is not so DEAL WITH IT. Stop trying to be a ESPN analyst and go talk to somebody if need be and DEAL WITH IT. So in closing go back to your POE DUNK city park little league field and deal with it. Have a good day and good luck to Camden next year. GO SPRING HILL!!!

Dude the number two hitter went 4 for 4 with a rbi, the #4 hitter went 3 for 4 with 3rbi and the # 9 hitter had a rbi single. So not sure what you are talking about 4 runs on errors. The other point you make is totally true, Camden left all them runners on base so I would think YOU are the week hitting team!!!!!!! Period. Spring Hill may not go all the way or they may do well, the bottom line is they are in the state playoffs and Camden is not so DEAL WITH IT. Stop trying to be a ESPN analyst and go talk to somebody if need be and DEAL WITH IT. So in closing go back to your POE DUNK city park little league field and deal with it. Have a good day and good luck to Camden next year. GO SPRING HILL!!!

Dude, I am sorry that I don't think you are the best team. Don't take it so personal. Prove me wrong and DEAL WITH IT.

Dude, I am sorry that I don't think you are the best team. Don't take it so personal. Prove me wrong and DEAL WITH IT.

Dude I never once said SH is the best team, but they are not a weak team either. Maybe you can give your pitcher some credit for holding us in check a little. But I am sure he is not your son so that won't happen. So you stat that SH is the weakiest team, what does that mean Camden is ??? Ok we won't go there. We do not have to deal with it since we are state runners up last year and back in the fling this year. Sorry if you can't DEAL WITH IT.

Dude I never once said SH is the best team, but they are not a weak team either. Maybe you can give your pitcher some credit for holding us in check a little. But I am sure he is not your son so that won't happen. So you stat that SH is the weakiest team, what does that mean Camden is ??? Ok we won't go there. We do not have to deal with it since we are state runners up last year and back in the fling this year. Sorry if you can't DEAL WITH IT.

Again, don't take it so personal that I don't think you are the best. I have repeatedly said that SH was a solid team and made note that they werent weak, just that I (and I quote I) thought the other two had better lineups. I didn't say that they were not capable of winning state, I did not say that they sucked. You have flown off the handle when all I did was give an opinion. If I had said that SH was the best team that we faced all season and they had pitchers sitting in the stands that could be anybody else's #1 starter would you have gotten so offensive? Goosfaba buddy (Anger Management with Adam Sandler if you haven't seen it). And good luck. Since we are closer to Lexington and I know several of them I am rooting for them. But I also talked to several of the parents for SH and Lipscomb and enjoyed the conversations. If Lexington cannot win it I am pulling for one of you. I will listen if I can find it on a station and pull for you when you are not playing Lexington even if you want to be insulting everytime you post. Good luck and remember, Goooooooosssssssfffffaaaaaabbbbbbaaaaaaaaa!

Just because your guys had hits that drove in runs does not preclude them from being unearned runs. You are a little too sensitive. Your team is good or they would not have gotten this far. Noone said they were not good. That includes mkd24.

Edited by titanman

Live from the Boro: Well here at Blackman High School, Cak V. Lexington is about to start! CAK fans are acting like they have never been out of Knoxville before. They may feel out of place because there isnt a moonshine still in sight and no long bearded mountian men. Im sure they would feel at home is someone broke out the Banjo and played a little DELIVERANCE tune for them. They are abnoxious already, it will be nice to get them out of here early----gotta hate new guys!

My son plays for Spring Hill and I am going to say that the 4 runs you all got off of him were by homeruns that on a "Big Boy" field were routine fly balls. Spring Hill did not have to hit one homerun to score 7 runs. Not that we can't hit the long ball though. We have one kid that has hit 14, two or three with 5 or 6, and on hit three in the sub state game alone. I don't think the line up is can even be mentioned in the weakest lineups.

WTH? Isn't coacht about sharing opinions?

The truth is that unless you've played all of the teams that made it to state, you're all just speculating. Spring Hill is well coached, but they still lost 12 seniors from last year. Not the same team as they had. I'm sure Gibbs lost some seniors from last years club.

Are we going to play the games or just poke our chests out on coacht?

I say Lipscomb based on nothing.