South Pittsburg Pirates 2011 Version

OLD PIRATE

Grider did not call off practice pegleg. I drove by their and watched for a minute, but their was no where to park. Grider needs to fix some more places for people to park. I was wanting to pull up their and read in my Murphy Fair book while I watched those boys practice. I bet if Grider made a parking lot down their, it would cost to park in it. You think im joking but im not.

I saw a bulldozer at the softball field maybe Grider is turning that into a parking lot.

Let me ask you a question. I was reading in my newspaper this morning and that Hargis man put in their that we have a blocker that is 6'5 and 315lbs named DJ Roberson. It says that this boy planted that Blevins boy on his back. If this boy is that good, why did Grider not list him in my book? That Blevins boy is the only boy in my book that is allstate on offence and defence. Grider said that he had 6 pancake blocks yesterday. If this boy is that good, he can play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

I know this is football so forgive me but I just wanted to recognize these 3 allstate baseball players.

2011 TSWA All-State Baseball Teams

Class A

Pitchers: Ryne Fisher, Riverside; Stephen Gant, Riverside; Hunter Giles, South Pittsburg; Patrick McGrath, Trinity Christian; Dalton Potts, Greenfield

Catchers: Matt Beaty, Dresden; Jordan Hopkins, Grace Christian; Corey Ledbetter, Monterey

Infielders: Bryan Smith, Eagleville; Heath Crouse, Greenfield; Matt Cunningham, Grace Christian; Forrest Driver, Jackson Co.; Jake Stone, South Pittsburg; Kyle Wood, Friendship

Outfielders: Chris Hall, Friendship; Collin Smith, Rockwood; Tyler Walls, Coalfield; Matt Allen, South Pittsburg

Let me ask you a question. I was reading in my newspaper this morning and that Hargis man put in their that we have a blocker that is 6'5 and 315lbs named DJ Roberson. It says that this boy planted that Blevins boy on his back. If this boy is that good, why did Grider not list him in my book? That Blevins boy is the only boy in my book that is allstate on offence and defence. Grider said that he had 6 pancake blocks yesterday. If this boy is that good, he can play in the SEC. You think im joking but im not.

SEC is the best conference in college football. He will have to have some talent with that frame to land there. Now D1 without a question the kid has potential. We will see what kind of season he has. He should dominate 1A. With this schedule he will see some big boys on the other side of the ball though.

The blocker should have 4 pancakes per game. This blocker could play for any high school team in the state. Glad the Pirates got him.