South Pittsburg Pirates 2011 Version

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate says coach Vic has his work cut out for himself. The Pirates close spring practice and have plenty of work to do in the off season. The Pirates as a whole look talented with youthfulness & the lack team unity. Recon theys plenty of time to whip them youngons into futeball shape. Best get started..... :thumb:

If by saying he has his work cut out for him you mean get back the baseball players then yeah....Outside of that SP is the only thing standing in front of SP

Old Pirate ain't seen that many futeball players playing that bat toteing game. Figure they maybe 4-5. The Pirates didn't impress nobody Friday nite. Them NSM folkes weren't impressed from what OP overheard them saying. The Pirates will be fine but theys a long way from being good jest yet!

Week 3 will be good test. Sequatchie Co returns alot of talent, and they wore Cannon county out 5-1 with 3 starters, and a 1,000 yard rusher not playing. pirates will be just fine.

:roflolk: I am sure the SP boys will be fine. From what I hear up on the mountain here Grider was testing some new players out in different positions. They will be making a deep playoff run this year I am sure or have the potential too. Too much talent like always..

:roflolk: I am sure the SP boys will be fine. From what I hear up on the mountain here Grider was testing some new players out in different positions. They will be making a deep playoff run this year I am sure or have the potential too. Too much talent like always..

Every team has talent in all there players. High School Football would be a whole lot better if every player on every team relized that the boys they are playing against are just high school boys too.

Old Pirate ain't seen that many futeball players playing that bat toteing game. Figure they maybe 4-5. The Pirates didn't impress nobody Friday nite. Them NSM folkes weren't impressed from what OP overheard them saying. The Pirates will be fine but theys a long way from being good jest yet!

Maybe they want on that regular season schedule.

I drove by that weight room today to see if that strength coach Grider hired was training those boys and their was nobody their. You would think after that bunch of mess on Friday, Grider would have that strength coach making those boys train real hard. I saw in my paper today that Grider is going to that sports banquet tonight for coach of the year. I know Grider won the championship, but we only played two good teams and we lost both of them. That Price man will probably beat Grider for this award since he beat him in the game last year. You think im joking but im not.

I drove by that weight room today to see if that strength coach Grider hired was training those boys and their was nobody their. You would think after that bunch of mess on Friday, Grider would have that strength coach making those boys train real hard. I saw in my paper today that Grider is going to that sports banquet tonight for coach of the year. I know Grider won the championship, but we only played two good teams and we lost both of them. That Price man will probably beat Grider for this award since he beat him in the game last year. You think im joking but im not.

Several of those boys including Stone and the Allen twins were off playing baseball. They will be back tomorrow so don't choke on a fudge round you skillet licker! :thumb:

Several of those boys including Stone and the Allen twins were off playing baseball. They will be back tomorrow so don't choke on a fudge round you skillet licker! :thumb:

I drove by that weight room again today on my way to Save A Lot and Grider was no where to be found again. Why is Grider giving these boys all this time off? After that game last Friday, Grider needs to have those blockers down their pushing that durn sled around and working on their side body blocks because we did not nock a hole for our runners to run through very much. I garuntee you that if we cant play any better than we did last week against those sand mountain boys, we are in trouble this year. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

Roy, did it ever occur to you that maybe Coach Grider is giving the team some time off? They will be starting up this summer and hopefully it will be another LONG season. You need to go to Foodland instead of Save Alot and buy you some of those polish sausages. From the way you sound on here, I'm sure you would love them. Besides, they are more nutrious than chocolate. Oh yea, Rockstar energy drinks are better than Red Bulls!

Time off? Your joking. Grider has already given those boys time off. He gave them 3 weeks off after we won that championship. Grider is going to wish he hadnt done all this mess when the season gets here. I garuntee you it will be hard for some of our boys to nock a hole because that new coach Grider got has not been making them lift weights. You think im joking but im not.