Rhea County Coaching Search

If by your photo of Eric Ainge in the number 8 Tennessee jersey you are implying that Andy Kelly will be the coach, I would seriously doubt it. That would cut way too deep into his golf time and last I checked he doesn't teach, which is a requirement for head coaches in our state...Try again...

That is definitely a picture of Andy Kelly.

Maybe if we're lucky we'll fire you to open up a new position.

Coach Cook has been successful at every level of football he has coached, from Red Dogs to high school. That is evidence of a good coach that can adapt to different situations. Why don't you put your application in, or would that remove all doubt about your lack of intelligence?

He's been successful as a high school coach? He's coached a few years at a losing program as a position coach.

He's been successful as a high school coach? He's coached a few years at a losing program as a position coach.

The receivers and defensive backs have been the most solid groups on the team the last couple years(not counting QB, Cam was really good). Any body that has been following the team will tell you that we have been out matched on the line of scrimmage offensively and defensively. Im not blaming the coaches, we have been undersized. My point is, Coach Cook had his boys coached up every Friday night

If by your photo of Eric Ainge in the number 8 Tennessee jersey you are implying that Andy Kelly will be the coach, I would seriously doubt it. That would cut way too deep into his golf time and last I checked he doesn't teach, which is a requirement for head coaches in our state...Try again...

Good try Coach Williams. That's definitely Andy. Have a look at the uniforms. UT doesn't even practice in stuff that old.

Guys I'm just stirring the pot a little...Don't get so testy...I still don't think Andy would be a likely candidate for the job...I maybe wrong...Oh by the way, at least I don't hide behind a keyboard and talk junk behind a screen name where nobody can see me...I don't see them firing me anytime soon, because I care about kids and I work hard...That's a hard combination to beat...I hope they bring in someone good for the kids and the community...That's what is most important...That's the part all you haters didn't see in the previous staff... They cared about kids and the community...I also stand corrected Crompton wore the legendary #8, not Ainge...

:popcorneater:

Edited by coachinhoops

Guys I'm just stirring the pot a little...Don't get so testy...I still don't think Andy would be a likely candidate for the job...I maybe wrong...Oh by the way, at least I don't hide behind a keyboard and talk junk behind a screen name where nobody can see me...I don't see them firing me anytime soon, because I care about kids and I work hard...That's a hard combination to beat...I hope they bring in someone good for the kids and the community...That's what is most important...That's the part all you haters didn't see in the previous staff... They cared about kids and the community...I also stand corrected Crompton wore the legendary #8, not Ainge...

:popcorneater:

I was just wondering, Mitchell does not want the head job and Davis is the only other person who has been on staff for the last 5 years. Checking a program from last year, I see that he has like 23 or 24 years experience with coaching football. Why does anyone not think that he would be interested in the head coaching position? He has worked in several of the programs here at Rhea County and done a great job. Our special teams have won us numerous games over the years. Jash, Hester and Rickert plus Spider Monkey have all earned All Region honors. He has good discipline, is very fair and has great knowledge of all aspects of the game. I do not see him moving anytime soon with a daughter (I think a 9th grader) and another son who has done well in little eagles and the dizzy dean league. I see him moving this program forward in a very positive way.

I'm laughing out loud at you guys thinking the Red Dawgs coach will be a good fit.

I'm sorry to inform you guys that this coaching search was over before it even started:

634.jpg

See ya'll in the fall.

So I guess you going to throw your ignorant tail in the hat? Since you seem to know so much.