2011 Cumberland County High School Football golf tournament

Jet Pride

On Saturday, June 4th I am hosting a golf tournament to raise funds for the CCHS Football team. Last year we had 41 teams, so many of you probably played. We are having it this year on the Brae Course with a 1:00 shotgun start. Food will be served here this year before play. 11:30 registration and lunch with play to start at 1:00.

Cost is $65.00 per person or $260.00 per team. It includes green fees, cart, individual mulligan, lunch and prizes. The format is a 4 person scramble. I would prefer A,B,C,D players but will accept a different mix of players if the team is not too strong. Obviously, we always have winners, but the purpose of the tournament is to raise money for a good cause. I’ll do my best to assure all who plays has a good time if it’s as simple as a drink.

I only have a couple of teams so I am in need of teams and players. Trust me I know how many charity tournaments are out there this time of year, and all I can promise is the money is much needed and will go to a good cause. Last year we raised around $6,000 and it enabled the team to completely refurbish their weight room.

The teams can be all men, all women or mixed. Entry forms are available at the pro shop. You can also email me or call in your team. jhouston@fairfieldglade.cc or (931) 707-2134

I really appreciate your consideration and your continued support for all our fundraising efforts.

Sincerely,

Jeff Houston

PGA Head Golf Professional

Heatherhurst Golf Club

• 5 weeks later...

On Saturday, June 4th I am hosting a golf tournament to raise funds for the CCHS Football team. Last year we had 41 teams, so many of you probably played. We are having it this year on the Brae Course with a 1:00 shotgun start. Food will be served here this year before play. 11:30 registration and lunch with play to start at 1:00.

Cost is $65.00 per person or $260.00 per team. It includes green fees, cart, individual mulligan, lunch and prizes. The format is a 4 person scramble. I would prefer A,B,C,D players but will accept a different mix of players if the team is not too strong. Obviously, we always have winners, but the purpose of the tournament is to raise money for a good cause. I’ll do my best to assure all who plays has a good time if it’s as simple as a drink.

I only have a couple of teams so I am in need of teams and players. Trust me I know how many charity tournaments are out there this time of year, and all I can promise is the money is much needed and will go to a good cause. Last year we raised around $6,000 and it enabled the team to completely refurbish their weight room.

The teams can be all men, all women or mixed. Entry forms are available at the pro shop. You can also email me or call in your team. jhouston@fairfieldglade.cc or (931) 707-2134

I really appreciate your consideration and your continued support for all our fundraising efforts.

Sincerely,

Jeff Houston

PGA Head Golf Professional

Heatherhurst Golf Club

sorry i missed Jet, but had another tour to atten that day, may one yr i can attend

• 1 month later...