District 14A 2011

volfan007

I know it means nothing as we'll decide things on the field but still stirs the pot for now.Can't wait to see what Swo and Purple thinks.And I can bet some of the Union city faithful come on now..lol..Of course an injury to certain players could really hurt some teams .Hopefully that won't happen.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are the coaches picks for District 14A this season! I saw the picks and i was kind of surprised! Some of you 14A fans give your thoughts on these picks!

1. Lake County

2. Humboldt

3. Peabody

4. South Fulton

5. Union City

6. Greenfield

7. Halls

1. Humboldt

2. Lake County

3. Union City

4. Peobody

5. Greenfield

6. Halls

7. South Fulton

Would love to see UC get that first spot, but with low numbers that will be tough. Great district. 4 deep at least.

1. Humboldt

2. Lake County

3. Union City

4. Peobody

5. Greenfield

6. Halls

7. South Fulton

Would love to see UC get that first spot, but with low numbers that will be tough. Great district. 4 deep at least.

I feel it will come down to Humboldt and Lake County. UC depth may hurt them down the road. But UC prove everone wrong in 09 no depth that year either! A tough District anyway you look at it! I hope the Hyde kid is ok hurt he got beat up pretty bad at Perry County!

Edited by zebra99

South Fulton scrimmaged Gibson Co. the other night. They beat us 20-7. Take it for what it's worth. We will hopefully win 1 or 2 games during the season. South Fulton did have an athletic QB that had a pretty good arm on him. They ran out of the pistol/shotgun formation all night. They had 2 WR's with decent speed. They have a beast of a RB. On the draws, he was picking up 3-4 yards out of the shotgun. He was impressive.

South Fulton scrimmaged Gibson Co. the other night. They beat us 20-7. Take it for what it's worth. We will hopefully win 1 or 2 games during the season. South Fulton did have an athletic QB that had a pretty good arm on him. They ran out of the pistol/shotgun formation all night. They had 2 WR's with decent speed. They have a beast of a RB. On the draws, he was picking up 3-4 yards out of the shotgun. He was impressive.

South Fulton had some pretty good athletes last year. From what am hearing so far this season the numbers are way down. Gibson County got to feel for them for being in the same District with Milan, Covington and so go it is tough. I'm thinking the next classifcation they drop to 2A. Good luck to the Pioneers this season and South Fulton as well!

Gleason scrimmages LC this Tuesday. Im glad we are because LC might be faster than any team we play this year, so we"ll get a lot of practice there. I heard Greenfield was down this year. Also, how does Halls and SF look. I hear that SF is down to 20 players or so :shock:

How did the scrimmage go?Haven't heard anything from anyone.Were you there Thunder?Wardawg?

LC vs Gleason Scrimmage was a very sloppy game played last night. Falcons won varsity action 3-1 while the Bulldogs won the JV portion of the scrimmage 1-0. Falcons were very sloppy with some bad snaps and fumbles these plagued the Bulldogs as well. Falcons scored 2 offensive Tds both of the running variety with Caylan Bargery scoring from about 30 yards out and Devon Jones on about a 3 yard run to paydirt. Third TD was scored on an interception return for a TD by Caleb Bledsoe. Bulldogs scored on a TD run on a fb trap.LC needs to become more insync on offense before game 1 but probably more of a concern to Coach B was the falcons got nicked up a bit and may have to hold some players out of jamboree friday. The Falcons play Murray,KY in week zero and need everyone healthy for that one.