Campbell County new coach

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Campbell County has now contacted coaches for the HC job. Who will have the best chance at it?

If the same people put in for the Campbell Co. job that put in for the Clinton job....i would go for Fitzgerald from Rhea Co. or one of the out of state coaches that just moved to the TN area like Jeff Cortez!

If the same people put in for the Campbell Co. job that put in for the Clinton job....i would go for Fitzgerald from Rhea Co. or one of the out of state coaches that just moved to the TN area like Jeff Cortez!

Cortez is the D Coordinator at Lenoir City so i don't think he applied for it

Your right he did get hired right before spring practice started. He seems like a really smart coach what little i've seen.

Cortez would not touch the Campbell County job. No offense. I can assure you he is very selective when applying for head coaching jobs. He's smarter than most of us. A good man and coach. LC got a good one.

I've watched those two every since they played youth football for Campbell County. They should do a great job in trying to build a program at Campbell County.

Is Campbell County the only HS in the county? I've always wonder why they haven't been successful. Between Jacksboro and Campbell County they've always seemed to have some good youth football teams from time to time.