South Pitt and Signal Mountain scared of Alcoa

ckyfan

Officer bill, you need to read in my Murphy Fair book about these Signal mountain boys and these Franklin boys. These Signal mountain boys are real good. They won the 2A championship last year and I garuntee you will be in the hunt for the 4A championship. That Price man is a real good coach. I dont know much about these Franklin boys, but they play those Brentwood Academy boys every year and they are always real good. I was reading in my book and it says these Franklin boys were state runner up in 2004 and 2008 in 5A. If Grider can win these games, then we will be real ready for the playoffs. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, you guys have a good chance of beating Franklin Co. smith Co beat them 2 straight years. A bit surprised.....They won't play Huntland or Moore Co, but they will play SP. Rebels run out of the wing t and pound the ball.

MY POINT MOVE TO HARDER COMPETITION. instead of bragging bout how yall mercy rule everybody play somebody. i never said marion had a chance with yall this year and ya yall probably mercy rule us.and whats up with needing to hurry and add a game after yall turned down alcoa. affraid yall goin to get mercy ruled?

I agree with you. I just can't figure out why Boeck has such a weak schedule. Jasper never used to run scared from Boyd Buch. or Tyner. They got more 1a schools on the Schedule than SP does. :roflol:

MY POINT MOVE TO HARDER COMPETITION. instead of bragging bout how yall mercy rule everybody play somebody. i never said marion had a chance with yall this year and ya yall probably mercy rule us.and whats up with needing to hurry and add a game after yall turned down alcoa. affraid yall goin to get mercy ruled?

Stupid is stupid does!?! Alcoa is the best team in TN...How about we mercy rule Polk and Signal before scheduling the best teams in the state there Baby Genius! We are a small school and don't matchup playing iron man football with the elite in the entire state....We have plenty on our plate...MC had Baylor and Soddy which is pretty comparable to SM and Polk....Soddy was put out in 2nd round and Baylor was no power in the 90's and not to mention how great those MC teams were!!! U saw what happened in 96 when u guys played them....U need another hobby little buddy...Personally I would love to see us play Alcoa just to see how much we could play with them...We could've in 07 but they are MUCH MUCH better faster stronger and more talented now than 4-5 years back

well play them in week 5.ok im done with this its clear grider didnt wanna get embarased plane and simple make up all the excuses yall want

He was in paper and said he didn't want to play them baby genius...Thanks for saying what he already admitted...U are a special one...Now go get back to playing with ur ninja turtles