Best Players to Come from YOUR SCHOOL

howdoitknow

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this topic on the AAA boards and wanted to post it on the AA boards. I can't wait to see the choices everyone makes for their respective team(s).

I dont have any stats but i know this kid could have played college football if he had not already signed with UTK for baseball. He is one if not the best atheletes to come through Polk County, All-State in football and baseball. Jared Allen from good ol PC

I dont have any stats but i know this kid could have played college football if he had not already signed with UTK for baseball. He is one if not the best atheletes to come through Polk County, All-State in football and baseball. Jared Allen from good ol PC

Great player and person. Good Choice

McMinn Central has had a few good ones over the years. Larry Carter, Gordan Jackson, Norman Jordan, Craig Peterson, Brad Moses, Cody Goodin and Landius Wilkerson all come to mind.

[/quote

Did't Michael Hargrove make All-State in football junior and senior year? Not sure but I think so. I think he and Allen had offers in both sports for college, but Allen knew he was going for baseball early on. Both players definitely will be among the best.

Did't Michael Hargrove make All-State in football junior and senior year? Not sure but I think so. I think he and Allen had offers in both sports for college, but Allen knew he was going for baseball early on. Both players definitely will be among the best.

He did indeed, but i was thinking more to the additude part of the player when I picked Allen. He is one of the few great ones to have on the field , that didint come with alot of the side drama that others did. :thumb:

He did indeed, but i was thinking more to the additude part of the player when I picked Allen. He is one of the few great ones to have on the field , that didint come with alot of the side drama that others did. :thumb:

Please explain, I have heard nothing but wonderful things about this young man.