Riverdale 2011

TDCman

Thought it was about time to start a new thread focused on Riverdale 2011. Once you get to the 4th of July, football is right around the corner.

It's only a couple weeks until the first 7-on-7. I saw one on the schedule, does anyone know if they have decided to participate in any others.

Only about 35 days until the first scrimmage vs Warren County.

Riverdale has posted a 2011 roster on their web site. Roster has 89 players, including 25 seniors and a number of very experienced juniors. There is material to work with.

I've lined up my season ticket purchases through Riverdaleman...have you got yours?

Riverdale has also posted a calendar on their site with pracice and scrimmage dates.

Go Warriors!!

Thought it was about time to start a new thread focused on Riverdale 2011. Once you get to the 4th of July, football is right around the corner.

It's only a couple weeks until the first 7-on-7. I saw one on the schedule, does anyone know if they have decided to participate in any others.

Riverdale has posted a 2011 roster on their web site. Roster has 89 players, including 25 seniors and a number of very experienced juniors. There is material to work with.

I've lined up my season ticket purchases through Riverdaleman...have you got yours?

Riverdale has also posted a calendar on their site with pracice and scrimmage dates.

Go Warriors!!

Thanks TDCman! Happy 4th to all! Yes it does mesn football is around the corner! I do not have season tickets but will drive down to see the game v.s. St.X at Papa John's! GO WARRIORS!

Go Warriors!!

Our website consistently competes with Lavergne's for the bottom of the barrel. Old photo's, outdated info, little info about what's coming up. Thanks! :popcorneater:

TDCMAN thank you for your support of not only RIVERDALE FOOTBALL but with my twins...I am so looking forward to this year and I would love to see us in a state championship game

Good job, TDCman. I helped RHS football too. These are priceless moments for you, riverdaleman. I wish I could go back in time and enjoy my days as a Patriot parent and booster again. There is nothing like watching your son walking out on that field with his teammates in a state championship game. I hope you get to experience it too.

Edited by 2priceless

Looking forward to that scrimmage with Riverdale. The spring game was good and this one might be better.

Agree with you about this scrimmage. Wish it was the game in week zero instead. That would be fun.

It looked like Riverdale's defense kinda backed down in the spring scrimmage so it'll be interesting to see if they challenge those big guys up from or just move outta the way.

Both coaches will get a real picture of who's gonna bring it when it gets tough cause this scrimmage will be really physical.

The Gallatin scrimmage will be a great measuring stick to see where the Warriors are at! They all better bring it! Keep working hard young men!! GO WARRIORS!! :thumb:

It is great that you get a great scrimmage with Gallatin. Two tough teams with a lot of tradition

Edited by wingman10