Centennial Cougars

For CHS,FHS,BHS,IHS and RHS it will be a fun season and I dont care how much

insight you have this is going to be any-ones to win it this year - Of course as per norm BHS and FHS will be the top 2 picks/

FOR CHS - I think this year they will surprise a few- recotor is that good of coach... If i was a Rebel , i would be looking in the rearview mirror as CHS will have your mumber soon....

I think this statement is a little harsh. I know all the coaches on this year's staff. They have several volunteer guys that do a fabulous job plus Shuman is a quality guy. Rector working hand in hand with Shuman should count for something.

Solid coaching staff, a good performance at 7on7, and a core of players returning from last year. All positives signs for the team despite the hatters. Lets see how things play out.

For CHS,FHS,BHS,IHS and RHS it will be a fun season and I dont care how much

insight you have this is going to be any-ones to win it this year - Of course as per norm BHS and FHS will be the top 2 picks/

FOR CHS - I think this year they will surprise a few- recotor is that good of coach... If i was a Rebel , i would be looking in the rearview mirror as CHS will have your mumber soon....

as per norm is correct. 1 FHS 2 BHS

and watching all the rest in the rearview mirror :roflol:

as per norm is correct. 1 FHS 2 BHS

and watching all the rest in the rearview mirror :roflol:

Don't forget, mirrors reverse what you actually see.

It will be an interesting season. BHS and FHS should indeed be on top, but this may be the last season for that. CHS's day is coming...this year, or the next...at most 3 seasons, but I doubt it will take that long.

Here isthe schedule. Good luck to the Cougars.

Fri Aug. 26 John Overton

Fri Sep. 2 at Franklin D

Fri Sep. 9 at Antioch

Fri Sep. 16 Independence D

Fri Sep. 23 at Wilson Central

Fri Sep. 30 Brentwood D

Fri Oct. 7 at Cane Ridge

Fri Oct. 14 at Ravenwood D

Fri Oct. 21 Shelbyville

Fri Oct. 28 Hillsbo

Fri Aug. 26 John Overton

Fri Sep. 2 at Franklin D

Fri Sep. 9 at Antioch

Fri Sep. 30 Brentwood D

Fri Oct. 7 at Cane Ridge

Fri Oct. 21 Shelbyville

Fri Oct. 28 Hillsbo

Good thing you guys have Antioch third game because you will be 0-2 and then I wonder how much chirping will be going on off of Mallory Lane?????

Good thing you guys have Antioch third game because you will be 0-2 and then I wonder how much chirping will be going on off of Mallory Lane?????

You seem to be really worried about CHS...thats funny. There has been no chirping from Mallory, CHS is only talking about their improvements and excitement. Pretty bush league on your part to take it as something else.

0 - and over a CENTURY for a State Championship will do that to you, I guess.

Fri Aug. 26 John Overton

Fri Sep. 2 at Franklin D

Fri Sep. 9 at Antioch

Fri Sep. 30 Brentwood D

Fri Oct. 7 at Cane Ridge

Fri Oct. 21 Shelbyville

Fri Oct. 28 Hillsbo

Does anyone have the summer scrimmage schedule? We will be able to tell a lot from these early scrimmages. It aint how you start, its how you finish. We will be much improved toward the end of the season.

You seem to be really worried about CHS...thats funny. There has been no chirping from Mallory, CHS is only talking about their improvements and excitement. Pretty bush league on your part to take it as something else.

0 - and over a CENTURY for a State Championship will do that to you, I guess.

No worries about CHS. none what so ever! I just tired of your smack. I'd say you have a little bush league in you as well. 0-for a Century. That is more bush league than anything I have ever said. Besides I would bet there are alot more teams out there that have not won a state championship then teams that have. I also seem to know a school that is 0 for every try vs. the Rebels and the Bruins. :roflol: