Cleveland Football

It's about that time. Here is the Raider's schedule for this year:

Aug 20(Sat) - Alcoa (will be played at Maryville @ 5pm)

Aug 26 - @ Knox Cath

Sept 2 - Ooltewah (h)

Sept 9 - Chatt Central (h)

Sept 16 - @ Walker Valley

Sept 23 - @ Red Bank

Sept 30 - Off week

Oct 7 - @ Mcminn County

Oct 14 - Soddy Daisy (h)

Oct 21 - Bradley (h) Too be broadcast on ESPNU

Oct 28 - @ Rhea Co.

Thoughts? Predictions? Strenghts? Weaknesses?

Wanna wish everyone a competitive, injury free year!!

It's about that time. Here is the Raider's schedule for this year:

Aug 20(Sat) - Alcoa (will be played at Maryville @ 5pm)

Aug 26 - @ Knox Cath

Sept 2 - Ooltewah (h)

Sept 9 - Chatt Central (h)

Sept 16 - @ Walker Valley

Sept 23 - @ Red Bank

Sept 30 - Off week

Oct 7 - @ Mcminn County

Oct 14 - Soddy Daisy (h)

Oct 21 - Bradley (h) Too be broadcast on ESPNU

Oct 28 - @ Rhea Co.

Thoughts? Predictions? Strenghts? Weaknesses?

Wanna wish everyone a competitive, injury free year!!

whywould bradley game be on espnu..?

whywould bradley game be on espnu..?

Not sure. Its just what they have decided. I would guess the rivalry between the two. Plus both teams have some really good athletes that could potentially further their football careers in college so maybe that was a way for everyone to see both teams at one time.

Parents with means and influence can get a showcase for even the most over-rated players.

Both Bradley and Cleveland have some quality athletes that could do well after high school. So influenced or not, it is a good opportunity for them to be seen. Dont hate so much on those parents with the means and influence that you take away from the athletes.

Charlie isn't taking away from "the Athlete", I said "over-rated"!!! I'm all for local coverage, but don't kid yourself, there might be a FCS caliber player or two on the CHS and BCHS roster,,, MAYBE! But there's not any FBS talent, let alone SEC!! Stovall (BCHS) is the best prospect in the bunch, and I'm guessing he'll play basketball.

Charlie isn't taking away from "the Athlete", I said "over-rated"!!! I'm all for local coverage, but don't kid yourself, there might be a FCS caliber player or two on the CHS and BCHS roster,,, MAYBE! But there's not any FBS talent, let alone SEC!! Stovall (BCHS) is the best prospect in the bunch, and I'm guessing he'll play basketball.

I never said they were or were not SEC material....I simply said they may have the opportunity to play somewhere after high school and that being on ESPNU would gain them some exposure. And alot of people may think that they are over-rated but I was just commenting on the jab about the parents having the means and influence. Over-rated or not I hope both teams have a good year.