Blackman 2011

Looking forward to the Bradley Central vs Blackman game. Dont really know much about the program other than the fast RB anything else to prep for?

The Greatest Friday Night Football Atmosphere in the State of Tennessee. Oh, also the Singleton kids their all over the place. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Id be a little concerned if i was a Blackman fan and that they just tied BGA in a scrimage. Also that indy beat bga in 7 on 7 i know its nowhere close to the same but still if blackman dosnt come ready to play the first game of the season then there going to get upset by indy

Id be a little concerned if i was a Blackman fan and that they just tied BGA in a scrimage. Also that indy beat bga in 7 on 7 i know its nowhere close to the same but still if blackman dosnt come ready to play the first game of the season then there going to get upset by indy

Last I heard the real games were 11 on 11 and you had to run the ball and stop the run. :popcorneater:

Edited by mykidsdad

Your right its nowhere near the same, just like the level of play in 11-AAA compared to 7-AAA is nowhere the same (not a swing at Brentwood and Franklin, but the overall depth of the league), Blackman could beat Independence with blindfolds on..............

Your right its nowhere near the same, just like the level of play in 11-AAA compared to 7-AAA is nowhere the same (not a swing at Brentwood and Franklin, but the overall depth of the league), Blackman could beat Independence with blindfolds on..............

I hope they don't make us play with blindfolds. Maybe one hand tied behind our back but not blindfolds. Beside the reason Indy did so well in the 7 on 7 is cause they only have 7 players the rest quit and went to Summitt! :popcorneater: