Big 8 Jamboree

Id say they'll do the same thing this year, even with the longer drive. Myself, well I've been the past two years and don't see anything to it. Even watching South try to run up the score is boring. Now that we have desent restraunts in Kingsport theres no other reason to go to "Johnson" City. I'll be on the Lake.

With all the love you send toward the city of Johnson, I figured the WaCo stood for Washington County. I stand corrected, must be the Wa. Co. in VA.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me, Myself and I for one, will be at the jamboree, What else could they be better to do on a Thursday evening, then being out there supporting high school football. Just think if they took it all away, and said NO MORE FOOTBALL, then we would have to stay at home and do the things on the "honey do" list. I think it is great getting to see all the teams in one night, plus the Contests at the begining is a plus.

Edited by Fmo

Me, Myself and I for one, will be at the jamboree, What else could they be better to do on a Thursday evening, then being out there supporting high school football. Just think if they took it all away, and said NO MORE FOOTBALL, then we would have to stay at home and do the things on the "honey do" list. I think it is great getting to see all the teams in one night, plus the Contests at the begining is a plus.

AH! The "Honey Do" list. Well the top of that list is FNL! Next week ThNL! will just have to do for one week. My philosophy on the HDL why do today what you can put off til tomorrow. Saturday gives you more time to put off the chores. :P

AH! The "Honey Do" list. Well the top of that list is FNL! Next week ThNL! will just have to do for one week. My philosophy on the HDL why do today what you can put off til tomorrow. Saturday gives you more time to put off the chores. :P

Nope Sorry, Saturday is College Football and Sunday is NFL so my weekend looks pretty full.

Well it about time for the jamboree, how does everyone see the outcome will be?

Compton is going to try and run up the score on DB and Clark is going to set back with a grin on his face and let him do it. Probably will tell a few Mayberry jokes on the sideline, then they'll come back to Kingsport and practice.

Compton is going to try and run up the score on DB and Clark is going to set back with a grin on his face and let him do it. Probably will tell a few Mayberry jokes on the sideline, then they'll come back to Kingsport and practice.

I ain't waisting my time or money for this Jamboree. Why even have this? Everybody has a media day and the teams would better served having another Scrimmage instead.

8 days 1 hr 25 min till kick-off

Roll Tribe Roll