2011 East Hamilton Hurricanes

BEAST27

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Please list the "several EH players just ranked by Murphy Fair"? I couldn't find them in my copy. Thank you.

Murphy's Exclusive 2011 Top Prospects

Click the column name to sort.

These prospects have been submitted by coaches through their surveys for Murphy Fair's 2011 Tennessee High School Football magazine.

Full List           Recently Added

East Hamilton

Name Position School Ht. Wt. Class Col. Level

Fransisco Rodriguez Defensive Line East Hamilton 6-0 210 Jr. Div. II

Chris Moore Kicker/Punter East Hamilton 5-11 180 Sr. Div. III

Logan Jackson Running Back East Hamilton 6-0 190 Jr. I-AA

****above copied and pasted fro MurphyFair.com website, listed under prospect drop down.

Edited by BEAST27

Is that 6'0 210 lb guy a lineman??? Come on man! That's good size for a tail back prospect, not a lineman!!

Rodriquez is the 'read deal', ....he's more like 6'1 235 and plays defensive end. Murphy probably got his sophomore bio info and he should be rated a D-1 player. He will play on Saturdays somewhere...just keep a watch on him.

Murphy's Exclusive 2011 Top Prospects

Click the column name to sort.

These prospects have been submitted by coaches through their surveys for Murphy Fair's 2011 Tennessee High School Football magazine.

Full List Recently Added

East Hamilton

Name Position School Ht. Wt. Class Col. Level

Fransisco Rodriguez Defensive Line East Hamilton 6-0 210 Jr. Div. II

Chris Moore Kicker/Punter East Hamilton 5-11 180 Sr. Div. III

Logan Jackson Running Back East Hamilton 6-0 190 Jr. I-AA

****above copied and pasted fro MurphyFair.com website, listed under prospect drop down.

Our coach listed a few of our players, too.:roflol:

Ain't dissin the players. Sure they're good. Ours are, too, but this don't mean much.

I would think that East Hamilton will start making some noise in the Chattanooga area. The school has some of the same advantages as Signal Mountain in terms of attracting the best football players. They will have new facilities and a great head coach. Geograhically, they should be able to draw upon a very good talent pool. I would suspect as EH becomes more successful, Ooteawah's program will take a dip back into the obsurity of the 1990's. With all the academic challenges at Brainard, Howard and East Ridge, student/athletes will find EH an attractive alternative. And since Hamilton County has let conditions of the physical plants ( Fields, Field Houses, ETC) ruin by years 0f ignoring them, it would be an easy decision for any parent.

East Hamilton is a few years behind Signal Mountain but I believe there is a solid plan in place to insure success.

Canes have definitely paid the price for being young, but this year you are going to see a team loaded with experience. A big line, QB,s thAt can throw, size and speed in the backfield, a good defense, and a mean bunch of linebackers. There are going to be some folks surprised. They looked really good in the scrimmage against Polk tonite. Maybe after y'all see them at Heritage and Finley this week you will believe too.

Canes have definitely paid the price for being young, but this year you are going to see a team loaded with experience. A big line, QB,s thAt can throw, size and speed in the backfield, a good defense, and a mean bunch of linebackers. There are going to be some folks surprised. They looked really good in the scrimmage against Polk tonite. Maybe after y'all see them at Heritage and Finley this week you will believe too.

My gawd what you been feedin dems chirrens down there? Polk had no answer. :hungry:

Eh looked really good at the Polk scrimmage, moved the ball well on the ground and in the air. Defense looked especially good........ Friday nite a full game scrimmage with heritage, Canes came out ahead 21-13' went way in depth chart, to give lots of kids playing time. It's gonna be a great season..

• 2 weeks later...

Canes rebounding off loss last week, they meet Owls this week. This will be a big game, sellout crowd. Canes are ready for this one, it will be a good game, great effort from both teams. But.....Canes are the better team and will put a whooping on Ooltewah.

Edited by BEAST27

Canes rebounding off loss last wee, they meet Owls this week. This will be a big game, sellout crowd. Canes are ready for this one, it will be a good game, great effort from both teams. But.....Canes are the better team and will put a whooping on Ooltewah.

I hope you are right on this one.