9AA

flip

As Sycamore proved last year- you better have more than 4 people. You better have a PG, Shooter, Post player, defensive stopper, and Jack of all trades and then you need a bench that plays hard. That or you need a D-1 stud!

Well, then that theory throws out Macon and Syc. lost it's star PG and big post. Must be an even toss up in the Dist.

Well, then that theory throws out Macon and Syc. lost it's star PG and big post. Must be an even toss up in the Dist.

I would say so but that is why I picked Macon Co because they have fewer holes to fill. Sycamore has to stay healthy, White House needs some PG leadership, and Goodpasture has to learn how to play defense- if they learn to play anything other than a 2-3 zone they could be moving up the ranks. The other 2 just don't have enough firepower to contend.

I would say so but that is why I picked Macon Co because they have fewer holes to fill. Sycamore has to stay healthy, White House needs some PG leadership, and Goodpasture has to learn how to play defense- if they learn to play anything other than a 2-3 zone they could be moving up the ranks. The other 2 just don't have enough firepower to contend.

I see your point and am looking forward to the season. PG will be a big question for us for sure. Hopefully Will "the Man" Gammon will grow a about foot very soon. Hahaha. Our other option will be Alex Lyon a sophomore. I think both can handle managing the team in the half court but the real Q will come up when the pressure is applied. I think you will be very surprised by White House this year, it may take us awhile to iron out the wrinkles, but we'll be there come tournament time. BDP!

I see your point and am looking forward to the season. PG will be a big question for us for sure. Hopefully Will "the Man" Gammon will grow a about foot very soon. Hahaha. Our other option will be Alex Lyon a sophomore. I think both can handle managing the team in the half court but the real Q will come up when the pressure is applied. I think you will be very surprised by White House this year, it may take us awhile to iron out the wrinkles, but we'll be there come tournament time. BDP!

hate to break it to you Pitchy, but BDP isn't very good this year. They just don't have the talent that they use to. They will still make it to regions only becuz this district is so down

You are correct wanabee, Thacker has grown a few inches since last year and is about 6'4" 200 lbs. He is a complete player now with outside range and a strong inside game. Could be a strong contender for POTY. :roflol:

with thackers mature body type i dont see many players in the districk bein able to physically match up with him only ones that come to mind that might have a chance crouch comma grace comma and rhoten comma thats a big might tho

with thackers mature body type i dont see many players in the districk bein able to physically match up with him only ones that come to mind that might have a chance crouch comma grace comma and rhoten comma thats a big might tho

This is the year that the seniors of Greenbrier will have to stand out. Thacker, Peach, Holbert, and Wes will have to be the main factors that get them a few surprise wins this season. Especially during the district. I cant think of any decent players that are in the soph/junior class except JR Brown and Nick young. they looked good during the off-season.

This is the year that the seniors of Greenbrier will have to stand out. Thacker, Peach, Holbert, and Wes will have to be the main factors that get them a few surprise wins this season. Especially during the district. I cant think of any decent players that are in the soph/junior class except JR Brown and Nick young. they looked good during the off-season.

Greenbiar is awful. Im not sure whatyall r smoking but I give gb like 8 wins the whole year.

How will Greenbrier fair outside of the district? I know this is about the district but that's only 12 games.

Greenbrier will do pretty well outside of district; getting some wins. There is one huge problem, their schedule is rather weak (mostly playing A teams). So they most likely will be in the same boat they were in last year, not ready for district play and struggle within it.