Jo Byrns @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we prolly shud stay home ! This JB team will be ready to play.....no intimidation factor present last week vs whitehouse....these boys will give it all they got..... Friday can't get here soon enough

yeah you prolly right 81 ,,,but i think i will go just incase something big might happen ,,now that JB see's they can play with the 4a schools should be something to see ,,i think but as far as 21 point's i don't see that going on ,,,THE DEVILS ARE COMING TO MACON CO,,,

Me neither. You know, I've trying to get a read on which team is "supposed to be" better, Macon or WH. I guess I should've invested in a Dillard-Fair 2011 season outlook book. :rolleyes:

Macon Co. is going to be pretty good. They return a 2-3 year starter at quarterback and some good skill around him. The question is going to be...as always...can they stop anyone. The more I think about it, I see Macon Co. probably coming out on top, but I wouldn't bet very much on them. They still need to learn how to win...mentally. The Tigers may just have the coach in place to get them over this mental hurdle. All that being said, defense is going to win this game. If it's close going into 4th, I'd say it's a toss up either way.

Macon Co. is going to be pretty good. They return a 2-3 year starter at quarterback and some good skill around him. The question is going to be...as always...can they stop anyone. The more I think about it, I see Macon Co. probably coming out on top, but I wouldn't bet very much on them. They still need to learn how to win...mentally. The Tigers may just have the coach in place to get them over this mental hurdle. All that being said, defense is going to win this game. If it's close going into 4th, I'd say it's a toss up either way.

best of luck friday night Tigers

I agree with that as well. If they had a defense to go with that offense they would easily be a top 10 team in 4a. Most people are picking Macon to win this game, and rightfully so because Macon is a 4a school playing a 1a. However Jo Byrns is a good football team, so I look for this to be a heck of a game.

Edited by swanson71

I sure hope you have more sense than what you type ,,,I wanna meet up with some of you folks before the game to chat a bit about this game. I am sure y'all are as peons of. MC. As we are if JB. So y'all pick a place there at the field I am sure there will be many. JB posters there that like to meet other posters as well.

I sure hope you have more sense than what you type ,,,I wanna meet up with some of you folks before the game to chat a bit about this game. I am sure y'all are as peons of. MC. As we are if JB. So y'all pick a place there at the field I am sure there will be many. JB posters there that like to meet other posters as well.

I wouldn't want to meet and talk with any Macon County fans, especially Basil Duke. Your IQ will drop and you feel dumber afterwards :mrgreen::roflolk:

Edited by swanson71