Jo Byrns @ Macon Co.

geo1126

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey tiger fans, is the field at the school ? U guys have a nice field and stadium

81...it's not at the High School. It's in the middle of town in a residential area, but not sure about an address. Parking can be scarse, depending on what time you get there. It's behind the visitors stands (practice field). If you are coming in on Hwy.52, follow the signs to the Methodist church (I like to park here and walk. Makes it easier to get out of town). Not a whole lot of seating on the visitors side. Get there early and you shouldn't have any problems. Maybe someone can give you better directions.

Macon County Times and I think Lafayette may have a city paper as well.

Best of luck to both teams tonight! :thumb:

Edited by SEVEN

81...it's not at the High School. It's in the middle of town in a residential area, but not sure about an address. Parking can be scarse, depending on what time you get there. It's behind the visitors stands (practice field). If you are coming in on Hwy.52, follow the signs to the Methodist church (I like to park here and walk. Makes it easier to get out of town). Not a whole lot of seating on the visitors side. Get there early and you shouldn't have any problems. Maybe someone can give you better directions.

Macon County Times and I think Lafayette may have a city paper as well.

Best of luck to both teams tonight! :thumb:

Howdy 7 - haven't talked to you in a while - good luck to TC this year.

I was told the field is on Meador Drive. Judging by google maps it looks like it is near Lafayette Elementary.

Google maps gets a little fuzy that close, but it looks like the field is on the corner of meador and sycamore...about 2 blocks from the methodist church seven was talking about.

Address...Lafayette United Methodist Church

506 Bratton Ave, Lafayette, TN

Edited by Shep

Google maps gets a little fuzy that close, but it looks like the field is on the corner of meador and sycamore...about 2 blocks from the methodist church seven was talking about.

Address...Lafayette United Methodist Church

506 Bratton Ave, Lafayette, TN

Fuzzy, it was clear as mud for me. You sure you haven't started gettin ready a little too early. :popcorneater:

I like what coach P is doing with the football prgram of Macon county and the confidence he gives the kids. My prediction if MC gets off to a good start and stays focus and utilizes the weapons they have obtained then this will be undoubtfully a good start for MC. MC-28 JB-17. Good luck to the Tigers and also TC with an exciting season opener in KY. GEO hope to see you there!

Dont worry. Me and Will will be there!!!!