Dobyns Bennett 2011

WaCoJaCo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well seeing as this is my first post on the db forums i don't think i spend to much time on here..its the other way around. the south boards are filled up with db people like yourselves..

oh and sorry for the typo..idiot

Second,my friends are not dumb enough to call me an idiot.Third,your not my friend.

what are you gonna do? type at me?

Edited by rebelfan77

well seeing as this is my first post on the db forums i don't think i spend to much time on here..its the other way around. the south boards are filled up with db people like yourselves..

oh and sorry for the typo..idiot

what are you gonna do? type at me?

%@#^)&*(&$&_*(&_^^& take that! and &^$#*$)*^)^& and that!

Rumor has it that DB is "so full of themselves" :rolleyes: they are only gonna play one quarter tonight. How dare they? Who do they think they are? :) For some reason or other I find the crying very amusing today. :ugeek:

I swore I'd never go to another but I'd like to see it tonight but have other obligations to make.

Can someone explain why D-B plays at Boone, Crockett and Volunteer again this year?

I think they draw for conference games every two years like they use to in the Mountain Lakes. That's why THS is playing at DB again this year as well.

That also why THS and Elizabethton played several years in a row during Week 2, they kept drawing that week.

Wake Forest coaches said Ty was the best lineman they had seen for two years.I can't even imagine what level he would play at if he {as you say} lacks in certain areas and got those areas corrected.They might have to develope a league above the NFL for such beast.TWO D1 offers and TWO more that might have or may come along before the season even starts.I don't care if his daddy went over there and done a song and dance for Wakes coaches,you don't get that kind of attention unless your one of the best.Do you think every kid that gets a D1 school has lots of money ? Let me answer.NO. I told you he was the best we had at DB for the last few years.Two D1 coaches have told you now.

Well you can over dramatize it all you want but facts are facts. Many over rated players get scholarships and then end up right back at home. I'm not saying this will happen to Ty and I hope it don't but people like you are the ones that make him look like something he's not. He is good but not great by no means. Maybe at the college level he can climb up and set on that pedistal that you all have waiting on him. The arrogance that's been displayed is unreal.

Come on now. Sure, having the financial security did'nt hurt but this kid has been watched for the last couple years. He's been to all the combines and visits and the college coaches know what to look for. Sure, the other big football states are loaded with kids his size and even bigger, but he brings something that is lacking these days. Honesty, integrity, common sence and respect. Qualities that coaches are really starting to look at especially if they are going to spend all the time and money investing in these kids. He's a very attractive player when you start looking at it from this point of view. Best of luck to TY and Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!

The key thing you said is "He's been to all the combines". He has marketed himself properly (his parents have) It's not a bad thing, it's a good thing and it's something that alot of parents and kids dont do or cant do. No not all good athletes have money but, they pull together and carpool these kids ect. The combines are usually around 40.00. The camps are a different thing. They normally cost 100.00 plus. Their is millions of athetes and if you dont put yourself out there to be seen, then they will not see you 90 percent of the time! ok and as far as your other comment about what Ty brings to the table, I'm just gonna leave that question alone all together. I wish him only the best but like I said I will keep things real. Also just because you have area's to work on and maybe lacking in is not a bad thing. It's life and something you have to work on. Some people just don't know how to take constructive critisism or difference of opinion.