Who is better: Dobyns-Bennett or Greeneville ?

crawdad

Good post. Greeneville plays in a very weak conference. That is no secret. The only positive to that is, it allows Gville to schedule tougher non-conference games because they should always get enough wins in conference to have a good record. I think Coach Ballard is the type of coach who wants to test his team against the best. That is evident by scrimmages against DB and Maryville, and the regular season game against Alcoa.

I’m glad Greeneville is playing Alcoa. I can handle a loss if it is against a great team and it is getting you better for the playoffs. If Greeneville plays really well in that game, then who knows maybe we can pull of an upset. I just hope they play well enough against Alcoa (win or lose) to gain some respect from the rest of the state. My biggest fear is them overlooking Science Hill or Morristown West early in the season. I expect SH to be much better this year, and Morristown West is a rivalry game and is always a good game (although, I have no idea what they have returning this year). The first half of the schedule for Greeneville should be a very good test for them.

I look for the Science Hill game to be a very good one for Greeneville.I don't see anyone overlooking Science Hill this year.They have always had the athletes but not very good direction.A lot of people make fun of the streak DB has against them,but it's not getting any easier with the changes they have made.Morristown is always a game to buckle up for,East or West.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ignore this Idiot. He's a poser. Not even a DB fan. Just some flake trying to get everybody all upset at DB fans. Makes everything up as he goes along......im sure you have noticed that.

You the last Mother on here needing to call someone a IDIOT.And i guess you helped build D-B?Thing is i can reply to whoever and to whatever i want,And dont get upset because i know more about D-B and youve probly lived here your whole life.Coming on here with your WEAK GROOFY COMMENTS,like your UT ones.Oh yea,30-27 you ever seen that score before :roflol:

Hey, as long as we are winning titles in our class, then I’ll be happy. Could Greeneville win a state championship in 6A? Probably not, but they’re not suppose to either. DB hasn’t won any 6A titles yet either, so I don’t know how that is even relevant to the conversation.

When have I ever said DB should bow down to Greeneville? I have given DB credit, where credit is due. You simply can’t stand that Greeneville is getting any attention at all in NE Tennessee. I’ve got bad news for you, I don’t think Greeneville is going anywhere anytime soon.

By the way, how can you be a “1000%†sure?

Its as relevant as you thinking just cause yall were runnerup and champ in 4A and what you did to your weak conf. teams to make you think you can do that to us.You giving credit,LOL,All i read was you sayin our titles want earned to db91.And i can care less how much attn yall get,But nothing yall have done has showed me G-Ville would beat D-B.WOW,You ran over the 4A class,Good for yall.So get off D-B's sack and until you can have just 2 losing seasons in 25yrs and back it up with somemore history then we can talk.Even if we did play and yall lost,All yall would do is talk about how much bigger D-B is than yall.Whatever,Hope your team has a good season,And get yall another title.Cause this D-B fan can care less ethier way.But i want be pulling against yall to do it,Id like to see the kids win.

Its as relevant as you thinking just cause yall were runnerup and champ in 4A and what you did to your weak conf. teams to make you think you can do that to us.You giving credit,LOL,All i read was you sayin our titles want earned to db91.And i can care less how much attn yall get,But nothing yall have done has showed me G-Ville would beat D-B.WOW,You ran over the 4A class,Good for yall.So get off D-B's sack and until you can have just 2 losing seasons in 25yrs and back it up with somemore history then we can talk.Even if we did play and yall lost,All yall would do is talk about how much bigger D-B is than yall.Whatever,Hope your team has a good season,And get yall another title.Cause this D-B fan can care less ethier way.But i want be pulling against yall to do it,Id like to see the kids win.

Well, apparently you care enough to post another paragraph of your incoherent ramblings. It is fairly obvious that you are a young kid, so I will take WaCoJaCo’s advice and ignore you after this post.

In case you haven’t noticed, it isn’t just Greeneville fans saying we could have potentially beaten DB last year. There are other schools saying the same thing. Again, I'm not saying that DB wouldn’t win a lot (maybe even the majority) of the games against Greeneville over a several year stretch. I'm just saying that Greeneville was really good last year regardless of classification, and they were likely one of the top 5-10 teams in the state overall. This implies that Greeneville was at least capable of beating DB. If you watched Greeneville last year, then it should be obvious that Greeneville has changed its program greatly compared to the previous years. You can continue to ignore this all you want, but it won’t change the reality that Greeneville is really good and would give DB a lot of trouble if they played each other.

I look for the Science Hill game to be a very good one for Greeneville.I don't see anyone overlooking Science Hill this year.They have always had the athletes but not very good direction.A lot of people make fun of the streak DB has against them,but it's not getting any easier with the changes they have made.Morristown is always a game to buckle up for,East or West.

Good post BatmanDB, I agree totally!

But to comment on the discussion topic. I believe Greeneville would have beaten D-B last year. But, the comparison as a whole over the years, there is no comparison. D-B is the best program hands down. D-B is the best program hands down to anyone in upper east Tennessee.

Well, apparently you care enough to post another paragraph of your incoherent ramblings. It is fairly obvious that you are a young kid, so I will take WaCoJaCo’s advice and ignore you after this post.

In case you haven’t noticed, it isn’t just Greeneville fans saying we could have potentially beaten DB last year. There are other schools saying the same thing. Again, I'm not saying that DB wouldn’t win a lot (maybe even the majority) of the games against Greeneville over a several year stretch. I'm just saying that Greeneville was really good last year regardless of classification, and they were likely one of the top 5-10 teams in the state overall. This implies that Greeneville was at least capable of beating DB. If you watched Greeneville last year, then it should be obvious that Greeneville has changed its program greatly compared to the previous years. You can continue to ignore this all you want, but it won’t change the reality that Greeneville is really good and would give DB a lot of trouble if they played each other.

G-Ville is good,But how does other fans of other schools prove yall would have beaten us?Stay in 4A and stay off our footBALLS until you compete on our level in 6A.Up until this yr with ALCOA yall have played WEAK teams in and out of Conf.Yall play ALCOA last yr and yall get run over.And im not a fan of G-Ville or Alcoa so i guess it would be true.Cause that is what you say in your post about other schools

.Like i said lets see were yall are at in 10yrs and if your still winning GOLD BALLS or not?If not then i guess your just like everyone says D-B is,a OVERRATTED NE Tenn team.It takes more than 2 good seasons to impress me SLICK,Again hope yall have a great season and good luck. :thumb:

Edited by DBfanFromNC