Heritage boys going to state this year?

Bigman2345

Well do you know of anyone that can shoot 3s for the patriots other than bedwell?

Johnny Bailey (soph.) can light it up from 3 pt. land. He has the ability to hit double digit threes when he's on "FIRE". Can handle the ball and has very good defense. Although he could get muscled around by some bigger players, he has grown and bulked up enough that it will show in his game this year. Another soph., Tyler Cunningham will have an impact as well either as a starter or 6th man. This team will be for real in Class A this year!

Johnny Bailey (soph.) can light it up from 3 pt. land. He has the ability to hit double digit threes when he's on "FIRE". Can handle the ball and has very good defense. Although he could get muscled around by some bigger players, he has grown and bulked up enough that it will show in his game this year. Another soph., Tyler Cunningham will have an impact as well either as a starter or 6th man. This team will be for real in Class A this year!

You think they can win district?

Everybody seems to forget about McEwen or just not know what they are talking about. I do know one thing, McEwen will definitely surprise alot of people. No teams will roll over anybody this year because the district is too tough. But it will come down to Heritage and Mcewen. Mcewen has four senior startes returning and I really don't know how you will be able to stop all four of them. Yall may doubt Mcewen now but just wait untill season.. yall will be eating your own words.

I don't think Mcewen will have anything for Heritage this yr personaly...but time will tell. :thumb: Btw, does the QB for McEwens football team, play basketball? I am pretty sure 85(End) does.

Yes both play basketball. And why do you think that McEwen will have nothing for Hertiage?

Thought he did , I had read here on coach t that he broke his arm in the Houston co game. Wondering how that was going ?

Oh, McEwen will have a little something....with returning post and guards, but I just don't believe they will be able to keep up with Heritage this season, thats all.

I'm ready for basketball games to start. :popcorneater:

GO PATRIOTS.

Thought he did , I had read here on coach t that he broke his arm in the Houston co game. Wondering how that was going ?

Oh, McEwen will have a little something....with returning post and guards, but I just don't believe they will be able to keep up with Heritage this season, thats all.

I'm ready for basketball games to start. :popcorneater:

GO PATRIOTS.

I honestly can't even believe that this a topic on the forum board. White House Heritage might not make it out of the region. Heritage is not that good considering I have watched and played this district for over 10 years now. Bedwell hasn't shown anything against McEwen out of the past 2 seasons he played. McEwen will roll over the district this year, while Nashville Christian and WHH will battle for 2nd.

I honestly can't even believe that this a topic on the forum board. White House Heritage might not make it out of the region. Heritage is not that good considering I have watched and played this district for over 10 years now. Bedwell hasn't shown anything against McEwen out of the past 2 seasons he played. McEwen will roll over the district this year, while Nashville Christian and WHH will battle for 2nd.

What i dont think you understand is that it isnt the Jordan Bedwell show. Johnny Bailey can dribble Reid can shoot and play defense Ray is a great driver and defensive player. I dont know the other starter but Allison is a big force inside always ready to be physical ( sometimes can get out of hand and foul a lot) but you need that on a team. Then you have Cunningham who if he wasnt soft he could do damage. Then they have the 6'8 Jordan Bedwell. Now dont get me wrong Mcewen is a great team and i think this will be a great matchup but i think you are underestimating heritage.

What i dont think you understand is that it isnt the Jordan Bedwell show. Johnny Bailey can dribble Reid can shoot and play defense Ray is a great driver and defensive player. I dont know the other starter but Allison is a big force inside always ready to be physical ( sometimes can get out of hand and foul a lot) but you need that on a team. Then you have Cunningham who if he wasnt soft he could do damage. Then they have the 6'8 Jordan Bedwell. Now dont get me wrong Mcewen is a great team and i think this will be a great matchup but i think you are underestimating heritage.

Who was the blonde headed kid that played PG for WHH last year? Is he one of the guys listed above?

Here is how I see the district shaking out.

1. McEwen - They return a solid 4 players, with 3 other guys that could vastly contribute.

2. Nashville Christian - Coach Anderson will find a way to pull some upsets to put them 2nd.

3. WHH - Bedwell and role players. Basically they just don't have enough in my mind.

4. Clarksville Academy - Heard they got a recruit at PG, giving them benefit of doubt at 4th.

5. Houston County - Has some athletes but still poor team.

6. East Robertson - Don't know much about them. Heard they don't have anybody.

7. Merryl Hyde - weak team, doesn't have skill players.

8. Jo Byrns - Rebuilding years.

No he graduated. That was Ethan Kirby great shooter but wasnt a big factor in the team last year. He played shooting guard most of the year. Which is where he should have played not point guard.

Not a big factor? In the games I saw Heritage play, Ethan Kirby was the only thing that helped keep them in games, not Bedwell. He was too busy being in foul trouble or playing purely on his emotions.