Perry Co.

teton

I left the scrimmage between Huntingdon and Perry Co. at Dark and it was tied. Neither team could stop the others offense.

I believe the scrimmage ended 6 TDs to 5 TDs in PC's favor. PC got a big stop then scored, and then got another big stop. And then both teams put in their JV teams.

• Upvote 1

U mean to tell me that Union City didnt throw the ball any?

I've been saying this since last year when I watched UC play Round 1 of playoffs. They aren't that great. They might have been a powerhouse in 09 but here in the present day they aren't a contender. All these people that have them as a Top 10 team need to do some re-evaluating.

I've been saying this since last year when I watched UC play Round 1 of playoffs. They aren't that great. They might have been a powerhouse in 09 but here in the present day they aren't a contender. All these people that have them as a Top 10 team need to do some re-evaluating.

Didn't you tell me you weren't going to post on here tonight? I knew you wouldn't be able to stand it! :roflol:

well in my opinion PC's Offense was pretty dang good...Tucker had moments of being a Heisman candidate...he jumped 5ft in the air and leaped frogged over a guy and then ran 20 yds for the TD...Huntingtons pretty good...i wont be surprised to see them in the semi's or even in Cookeville

Edited by SportsFan70

PC's offense looked really good....they might need to put tucker or sipes at safety...we didn't do a very good job early of getting to that RB...but we did win 6-5...everything on the offense looked good tho...does anybody know how good Forrest is??? i know they went 6-4 last year and got beat in the first round...just wondering if they might be young or have alot coming back

Got to give Pc credit for demolishing a physical Union City team Thursday and hanging tuff eventually edging out a win over huntingdon. Huntingdon looked very strong as a team, I was impressed with their Offense and have no problem seeing them as a contender. I think a lot of people both in and outside of the county will be surprised when they see this viking team take the field. They may in my opinion have a better, more dynamic offense than last year and while the D needs a little work with the experience and talent returning to that side of the ball I have no doubt the D will be improved over last season.

I believe the scrimmage ended 6 TDs to 5 TDs in PC's favor. PC got a big stop then scored, and then got another big stop. And then both teams put in their JV teams.

It was actually 6 TDs to 4TDs considering on their 4th down pass went out of bounds, but we let them have the benefit of a doubt.

It was actually 6 TDs to 4TDs considering on their 4th down pass went out of bounds, but we let them have the benefit of a doubt.

Well we also gave them the benefit of the doubt on a 4th and about 6 run they had on our sideline that looked about 1 yard short from where I was sitting, which was right in front of the first down line.