Perry Co.

teton

yall lost mercer and you know and i know that yall didnt replace him with someone better and ive seen yall play a couple of times! like i said before yall have a good team but yall aren't as good this year as yall was last year but i do think yall will have a good year but (its just hard to replace someone like mercer)

Mercer can't be replaced. We will definitely miss him. I love to watch that kid run! That being said, we DO have other people who can catch the ball and have some speed. I think we're okay in the receiver/rb department.

PC has had scrimmages. Just like LC has had. That's what I, personally, am basing my judgements on. I have seen all of PC's scrimmages and all of LC's. Just from what I have seen in these scrimmages PC probably will not fair well. Just a very educated guess, that is all. You don't have to like it.

I didnt notice a camera or anybody from LC at camp to watch the UC scrimage. If you watched the Huntingdon scrimage you would have watched 2 top ranked teams that were slugging it out and PC came out on top. Come on in the water is fine.

will tucker break his own record for yards this season?

will tucker break/make new records this season?

All the more reason to watch this exciting player!!!

i see PC winning the opener if they can hold onto the ball... LC will be the first loss for the vikings tho.

trust me i know what i'm talking about...the only way that PC can win is if their Defence is like it was against Huntington 2 weeks ago at home...but it'll be diffrent when we play people that can pass and our pass defense is ok but not that good...Mckenzie passed all over us...i mean yeah they gotta good QB and good WR's but if we had Tucker or Sipes at safety it would be better

LOL

LOL

I'm tellin ya man...if we had one of them at safety yall would've just been up a TD at halftime because on the last pass the coverage was horrible and the person who is there had no idea whats goin on...if tucker or dylan sipes was back there that wouldnt have happend

Edited by SportsFan70

I'm tellin ya man...if we had one of them at safety yall would've just been up a TD at halftime because on the last pass the coverage was horrible and the person who is there had no idea whats goin on...if tucker or dylan sipes was back there that wouldnt have happend

Don't put down the other players, man. It's bad for moral. :thumb: