Perry Co.

teton

You LC guys kill me on here acting like LC is the football capital of TN.We are going to have to carry our players off the feild. somebody hits back you say somebody is running their mouth. You remind me of a kid I use to know picked a fight all the time but would run tell the teacher everytime anybody got ready to whip them. Cry me a river I love it. Go tell the teacher on us down here we play rough.

Perry co. reminds me of a bunch of Chihuahuas, they bark a lot when they hear something coming but when they actually see the Pit Bulls roll into town they tuck their tails and run! As far as playing rough, that’s right down the Panthers alley. :thumb:

Edited by pantherboyz

Perry co. reminds me of a bunch of Chihuahuas, they bark a lot when they hear something coming but when they actually see the Pit Bulls roll into town they tuck their tails and run! As far as playing rough, that’s right down the Panthers alley. :thumb:

Man your good ! Did it take you all day to come up with that? You should be on Comedy Channel!

Has any Perry co. fans seen Lewis co. play this year? I doubt it! So how can u judge us?

What exactly are you judging PC on in all the talk about how LC will beat up on PC. Everyone says PC is cocky after one good season but were not the ones on here talking about killing a team that went 11-2 last season.

What exactly are you judging PC on in all the talk about how LC will beat up on PC. Everyone says PC is cocky after one good season but were not the ones on here talking about killing a team that went 11-2 last season.

11-2 was last yr! this is a new yr! im judging perry co with my on 2 eyes ive seen yall play and ive seen lewis co play! perry co has a good 1a football team but you will see a very good 3a football team on aug 26 good luck to yall tomorrow night

11-2 was last yr! this is a new yr! im judging perry co with my on 2 eyes ive seen yall play and ive seen lewis co play! perry co has a good 1a football team but you will see a very good 3a football team on aug 26 good luck to yall tomorrow night

I agree that was last year but its not like we graduated 22 starters. Sure we lost some great talent but we also gained some and got more experience just as LC has im sure. I'm just saying its not going to be a walk in the park for either team. Also, unless you can see into the future, you have not seen PC play yet because our first game is tomorrow night.

I agree that was last year but its not like we graduated 22 starters. Sure we lost some great talent but we also gained some and got more experience just as LC has im sure. I'm just saying its not going to be a walk in the park for either team. Also, unless you can see into the future, you have not seen PC play yet because our first game is tomorrow night.

PC has had scrimmages. Just like LC has had. That's what I, personally, am basing my judgements on. I have seen all of PC's scrimmages and all of LC's. Just from what I have seen in these scrimmages PC probably will not fair well. Just a very educated guess, that is all. You don't have to like it.

PC has had scrimmages. Just like LC has had. That's what I, personally, am basing my judgements on. I have seen all of PC's scrimmages and all of LC's. Just from what I have seen in these scrimmages PC probably will not fair well. Just a very educated guess, that is all. You don't have to like it.

ALL of PC's scrimmages? Did you watch them scrimmage Union City?

yall lost mercer and you know and i know that yall didnt replace him with someone better and ive seen yall play a couple of times! like i said before yall have a good team but yall aren't as good this year as yall was last year but i do think yall will have a good year but (its just hard to replace someone like mercer)

Edited by alltime