Perry Co.

teton

I’m going to go ahead and let you know that you and many others will have to help your players off the field after the panthers come to town. Just saying…. :roflol:

What did LC do go out and recruit some players? LC wasn't very good last year and PC was a real good team and only lost a few players. I would have to think PC by at least 4 tds.

trust me i know what i'm talking about...the only way that PC can win is if their Defence is like it was against Huntington 2 weeks ago at home...but it'll be diffrent when we play people that can pass and our pass defense is ok but not that good...Mckenzie passed all over us...i mean yeah they gotta good QB and good WR's but if we had Tucker or Sipes at safety it would be better

hey no dont say that we dont want every team to forefit just the ones that are not worth attending we wanna play the good teams only.

^I'm with this guy^. . . LC isn't even worth showing up for. I'm not even sure LC will show up for the LC game quite frankly. Granted it's not THAT much gas, it's still more than we need to use if we're just gunna go lose. My guess PC-700 and LC - 7, LC may score late on PC's freshman team on a technicality where the coach is only playing with individual groups from practice. (D- line group, Backer group, secondary group, etc.) I think LC may be able to get some yardage on PC's secondary group if they're all that's on the field. Even then it'll be tough. I think the only way coach Sharp will come is if PC pays for fuel he is so worried.:mellow:

^I'm with this guy^. . . LC isn't even worth showing up for. I'm not even sure LC will show up for the LC game quite frankly. Granted it's not THAT much gas, it's still more than we need to use if we're just gunna go lose. My guess PC-700 and LC - 7, LC may score late on PC's freshman team on a technicality where the coach is only playing with individual groups from practice. (D- line group, Backer group, secondary group, etc.) I think LC may be able to get some yardage on PC's secondary group if they're all that's on the field. Even then it'll be tough. I think the only way coach Sharp will come is if PC pays for fuel he is so worried.:mellow:

Coach had enough money to make it all the way to Huntingdon last Friday and I am sure he will scronge up enough to make it to Forrest surely he get up enough to make a little old 20 mile trip. How do you like your crow served baked or deep- fried? Coach Sharp can buy his own gas tight wad prolly has his lunch money from the third grade.:roflol: :roflol:

Coach had enough money to make it all the way to Huntingdon last Friday and I am sure he will scronge up enough to make it to Forrest surely he get up enough to make a little old 20 mile trip. How do you like your crow served baked or deep- fried? Coach Sharp can buy his own gas tight wad prolly has his lunch money from the third grade.:roflol: :roflol:

Coach Sharp squeaks when he walks. Crow? Oh yea I forgot ya'll had already won.:roflolk: how bad was it again? Surely we could ya'll to under a couple hundred don't you think?

Filling up the visitors stands is not hard to do in PC. :roflol: I hope ya'll bring more people than that. Better bring your lawn chairs.

You will be seated right behind 2nd base if your lucky enough to get a seat, WC has played LC for years and some of the best teams we have had have struggled with LC even when they are down, I hope for yall PC fans sake your boys aint as cocky about this game as you fans are or they will be in for a long night. LC will give you more than you want everytime you get on the field with them.

You will be seated right behind 2nd base if your lucky enough to get a seat, WC has played LC for years and some of the best teams we have had have struggled with LC even when they are down, I hope for yall PC fans sake your boys aint as cocky about this game as you fans are or they will be in for a long night. LC will give you more than you want everytime you get on the field with them.

Shhhh, it's more fun to surprise them. :flower: BAMBOOZLEMENT!!!!!!!