Perry Co.

teton

We will see if PC "knows how to use their athletes" next season when superman graduates. If I recall correctly there was a 1A school in 2007 with a Superman that they just knew was the answer, who didn't fair so well against the Panthers. It's a different ball game. Everyone thinks I'm talking smack but it's really just a heads up.:flower:

2007? This is 2011. If I recall correctly, LC didn't fare all that well against anybody last season. :lol:

Here are some things you can bank on buddy.

1. They will see alot of each other (tucker and sparkles) and I am sure Sparkman will get his licks in.

2. Graham will play relentless, in Jr. pro he was was the only kid that I game planned around. He is good.

3. Tucker will run for 100 and pass for 200.

4. LC will run the ball 99% of the time.

5. both defences will be looking for answers at half time.

6. you will walk away saying that PC team is prettty dang good team.

tuckers mom keeps the stats OF COURSE he will! Just like last yr he will have ungodly stats. Just remember it was the panthers that got pc last yr and it will be the panthers from the great LEWIS COUNTY that will this yr. and keep them from have an undefeated season, and if tucker tries to pass to much better watchout it might go the other way more then most may think...

2007? This is 2011. If I recall correctly, LC didn't fare all that well against anybody last season. :lol:

What was last year? 2010. Not 2011, so if you would like to talk about this year then we can talk about this year. But as long as you all want to talk about what happened last year, I just wanted to remind you that Mt. Peezy once thought they had a kid with ALL the answers, in Marco Dailey(Superman) and we shut them up quickly. It's funny how closely these teams resemble both of those teams.

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

What was last year? 2010. Not 2011, so if you would like to talk about this year then we can talk about this year. But as long as you all want to talk about what happened last year, I just wanted to remind you that Mt. Peezy once thought they had a kid with ALL the answers, in Marco Dailey(Superman) and we shut them up quickly. It's funny how closely these teams resemble both of those teams.

Good smack talk goin on here so let me join in.... Mt Peezy did not have Superman last season (2010-11) or the season before (2009-10) but for some reason Mt Peezy got the "W" two years in row... Those two seasons mTp lost to PC & got got a good drumming by them... BTW, you did not shut Marco down either, LC had more play makers than mTp did a few season back... PC could not stop Superman either... Even though PC was the only team two hold him under 100 yards rushing from his 10th grade year until he graduated... If memory serves me right mTp had LC on the ropes in 2008-09 but an interception & a 2 pt conversion in less than 2 minutes to go in the game got LC the win that year.. Who know if mTp starting qb had not gotten hurt it could have been three wins in a row... In the past I have compared teams of old with teams of new & we all know that can not be done...

I guess everyone will see in a few weeks...

Edited by wholder

I dont know why you wanna compare this years team with a LC team that was really good just 3 years ago...but the past 2 years you guys have been lucky to get 3 wins...ive seen these PC boys play..their defense can and will stop graham...Huntington had 2 guys at QB & RB that probably run a 4.5 40 and i doubt LC's Defense would be able to stop them...but no one in PC is worried bout the "GREAT LC PANTHERS"...were worried bout the Forrest Rockets...so we'll talk more bout the "GREAT LC PANTHERS" in 2 weeks :thumb:

Marco was good but he isnt J. Tucker. Marco made a like a 14 on his ACT Tucker could have made higher than that when he was in 1st grade. Some where along the way you have to figure his IQ in this . He is going to play big this season but he is also going to do even better in the class room. The boy has a 4.0 after we beat LC lets get him and Sparkman to have a spelling bee.

Marco was good but he isnt J. Tucker. Marco made a like a 14 on his ACT Tucker could have made higher than that when he was in 1st grade. Some where along the way you have to figure his IQ in this . He is going to play big this season but he is also going to do even better in the class room. The boy has a 4.0 after we beat LC lets get him and Sparkman to have a spelling bee.

That Just Happened!!! :roflolk:

same can be said; Tucker is no Marco either. ACT or IQ has nothing to do with either ones talent on the football field on friday nights.

Edited by wholder

And 1 point is awarded to radio 33 8-)

I dont know why you wanna compare this years team with a LC team that was really good just 3 years ago...but the past 2 years you guys have been lucky to get 3 wins...ive seen these PC boys play..their defense can and will stop graham...Huntington had 2 guys at QB & RB that probably run a 4.5 40 and i doubt LC's Defense would be able to stop them...but no one in PC is worried bout the "GREAT LC PANTHERS"...were worried bout the Forrest Rockets...so we'll talk more bout the "GREAT LC PANTHERS" in 2 weeks :thumb:

lol lol lol really! 4.5 40 i really doubt that did u time them? first of all graham doesnt play offense much 2nd i seen yalls 3 3 5 defense last yr and this yr and its not very good

come on greg! that is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard on here. i would have never thought u would ever say something so stupid! thats alot of class greg alot of class! how can u get on here and make fun of a 17yr old kid? i hope all perry co. fans arent this shallow!

Edited by alltime