Livingston Academy

nunnford

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they are much improved from 5-5. I feel that this could be a 7-8 win team. White House and Macon County are two on the schedule that will be tough to handle. Swanson, how many of the 11 games last year and practice/scrimmages this year have you attended? Enough to say that?

Chair: miss you ol' fella. Hope you are still doing well!

I believe they are much improved from 5-5. I feel that this could be a 7-8 win team. White House and Macon County are two on the schedule that will be tough to handle. Swanson, how many of the 11 games last year and practice/scrimmages this year have you attended? Enough to say that?

Chair: miss you ol' fella. Hope you are still doing well!

I saw just 1 game last year and looked at the scores of their schedules from last year. I was just commenting on the fact that I don't think they'll be so improved to be playing for the state championship. Last year they were 5-5, but 3 of the 5 teams they beat combined for a 4-26 record. The best team they beat all year had a 5-5 record. Now I didn't say they wouldn't be improved. I do think they will be improved and should have a good team. I agree that 6-8 wins this year is a possibility, however, I do not believe they are a state title team, especially in 4a.

I saw just 1 game last year and looked at the scores of their schedules from last year. I was just commenting on the fact that I don't think they'll be so improved to be playing for the state championship. Last year they were 5-5, but 3 of the 5 teams they beat combined for a 4-26 record. The best team they beat all year had a 5-5 record. Now I didn't say they wouldn't be improved. I do think they will be improved and should have a good team. I agree that 6-8 wins this year is a possibility, however, I do not believe they are a state title team, especially in 4a.

They'll do good to win 5 games again! JMHO, Homer! ;)