Livingston Academy

nunnford

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how well they will do this year, I didn't get to see the scrimmage but I heard they lost to JC at Tech last week. I wasn't told how they did against the other two teams there. It is just a scrimmage game you can take from those what you want.

I don't want this to be taken in a bad way, but I would assume they played their 2nd team against JC in that scrimmage...

I don't want this to be taken in a bad way, but I would assume they played their 2nd team against JC in that scrimmage...

I don't think that was the case Swanson, JC lost to Oneida that scrimmage by 1 TD and some other 6a school that was there by 1 and neither played JV was a varsity scrimmage. LA might have but it wasnt the case last year either in their scrimmages. JC lost by 1 to Westmoreland monday in a varsity scrimmage as well. So you may be correct but if you are they were the only ones at the particular scrimmage that play varsity on varsity starters.

The LA team in 2005 was a very good team who had a rough regular season. They played in the toughest region in 3a at the time. They went up against Fulton, Knox Catholic, Austin East, Trousdale County, and Smith County during the regular season. At the time that was a brutal 5 games to play and those were the 5 teams, I believe, LA lost to that year but didn't lose to by much.

The LA team in 2005 was a very good team who had a rough regular season. They played in the toughest region in 3a at the time. They went up against Fulton, Knox Catholic, Austin East, Trousdale County, and Smith County during the regular season. At the time that was a brutal 5 games to play and those were the 5 teams, I believe, LA lost to that year but didn't lose to by much.

The 05 season was memorable to say the least. 2-3a was arguably the toughest district in the state that year. Add TC and SC to the schedule and it was a brutal one, the toughest in 3-a that season. That also prepared them for the great playoff run they had. I would have to go look (someone correct me if im wrong) but i think they only lost by a combined 27 points in those 5 losses.

Edited by BigDaddy_1

Going to watch the Jam tonight...was wondering if anyone knew the line-up for the games. I think the outlaws play at 5pm not sure if it's all of them or just the bigger ones. And LMS plays at 6pm coach Flatt told me this morning. And are all the games against Jackson Co? In the HS match-up I was told that the QB from JC has made a visit to Auburn. Anxious to see that young man. If anyone in the know could give me the low down it would be greatly appreciated. GO HOG-EYE

Going to watch the Jam tonight...was wondering if anyone knew the line-up for the games. I think the outlaws play at 5pm not sure if it's all of them or just the bigger ones. And LMS plays at 6pm coach Flatt told me this morning. And are all the games against Jackson Co? In the HS match-up I was told that the QB from JC has made a visit to Auburn. Anxious to see that young man. If anyone in the know could give me the low down it would be greatly appreciated. GO HOG-EYE

Hey Chair: I read a post the other day that might have implied that you have been under the weather. If so, hope you are better.

Where is LA playing at tonight?

Coach: All Outlaw teams will play. Around a quarter to a half each. Think the 6&7s and 8&9s are splitting the field and playing at 5:30. The Senior Outlaws and Jr. Cats will do the same following. Then the LA/JC JV will play. Followed by the Varsity. Believe that it the format. Hope to see you there!