Any good preseason matchups ?

CHAMPDDS

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CAK picked up a MCHS player this year

Ha ha! I was JUST reading about that!

Champs, CAK is loaded this year. I truly hope we can have a rematch at the end of the season.

I'll try and post the pre season match ups. I know that we play in the Jamboree tomorrow, but I don't put too much in those...

I, for one, as a District 10 homer hope this is true. Although I'm sure somebody else reloaded. Here's to a new season hoping one of our country schools will rise to the occasion. Maybe we'll even be the most discussed district like we were on the boys boards...

Sycamore High School travels to CPA for preseason action on Thursday, August 11. The two teams met last year in the first round of Region play where CPA beat Sycamore rather handily. Sycamore went into the game with numerous injuries while CPA had a healthier team and a deeper bench. Since last season, CPA lost a number of key Seniors while Sycamore retained their primary core. For the 2010 season, Sycamore registered 2 players (1 freshman and 1 sophmore) into the TSSAA record books for goals on the season and assists on the season; the freshman player also made the A-AA state team. This one has potential to possibly set an interesting tone for post season play.

2010 AAA State Finalists Franklin High School Pre-season games:

08/09/2011 at 7:00pm at Father Ryan. (2010 DII-AA Substate Sectionalists)

08/16/2011 at 7:00pm at Murf Oakland (2010 AAA State QuarterFinalists)

08/18/2011 at 6:00pm vs Station Camp (2010 AAA SubState Sectionalists)

Franklin returns 9 Seniors and 3 Juniors (with 9 starters) from last years AAA State Championship Finalist Squad.

Edited by 95GSoccer

2010 AAA State Finalists Franklin High School Pre-season games:

08/09/2011 at 7:00pm at Father Ryan. (2010 DII-AA Substate Sectionalists)

08/16/2011 at 7:00pm at Murf Oakland (2010 AAA State QuarterFinalists)

08/18/2011 at 6:00pm vs Station Camp (2010 AAA SubState Sectionalists)

Franklin returns 9 Seniors and 3 Juniors (with 9 starters) from last years AAA State Championship Finalist Squad.

Ensworth (who beat 2010 AAA State Finalists - Franklin High School!! :D ) has 4 pre-season games:

08/11/2011 v. Page 5:30 (Home)

08/15/2011 v. Hendersonville 5:30 (Home)

08/16/2011 v. DCA 5:00 (Home)

08/18/2011 v. MLK 5:00 (Home)