Chattanooga High School football Jamboree Aug. 11-13

oh yeah, you guys need to celebrate! I mean, you won the 7 on 7 at Signal, and now won a one-quarter jamboree "game" by one point (with the other team knocking on the door of the endzone at the end)

In my thinking, the rest of the schedule should just forfeit. Don't the remember the Golden Bears won a state championship...what, 40 years ago?? Are you also celebrating the fact that your bus got back to Bradley County before the Cleveland bus did?? Did Bradley fans eat more hot dogs than Ooltewah fans? All these things are meaningful, aren't they?

It's really amazing what a little success and attitude will do to some folks. Looking forward to Bradley doing something on the field before they dislocate their shoulders from patting themselves on the back any more.

Play ball!

So far the only person breaking anything is you whining :roflol: :roflol:

Actually the Bradley fans have some reason to be excited...a good season last year and potential do well this year. Oh btw I was actually at that Championship game, back in '76, and enjoyed the good times that went with it. I have been there during the lean years too, so I will enjoy the good times when they come, to the max.

And besides, it's always fun to get braggin' rights on a former coach.

Edited by alt1958

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many times do people have to post that our starting Rb wasnt in the game before they understand that words that are typed?????? Justin Houstin is a freak with the ball when played.

Also our Defense should be fine Once they get a few games under their belt...

As far as Cleveland goes..lets just see what happens when they play this year.. :)

How many times do people have to post that our starting Rb wasnt in the game before they understand that words that are typed?????? Justin Houstin is a freak with the ball when played.

Also our Defense should be fine Once they get a few games under their belt...

As far as Cleveland goes..lets just see what happens when they play this year.. :)

Houstin is a stud. I missed the hot dog eating contest. was joey chestnut there?bet he was wearing a bradley jersey.